You can type here any text you want

WTT 1927 Model T coupe rod project... Complete... 87-93 coupe...LOOK.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodonnie

Hey all.

trade for a nice....GN, T-TYPE, TURBO -T.... WATCHA GOT?
806-236-9950 Amarillo TX
beccaarcher@msn.com

Yes comes with a clear 1927 title matching vin plate on car.

1927 Model T coupe. 7.5" chop, one of the nicest bodies you will find. 99.99% no rust.. 1" spot of rust on belt line round quarter. Both doors with new skins. New hinges as well for doors. Chop is complete including the front swing windshield, and quarter windows are pied and smoothed to match on the trim. I teach auto body and matal fab for a living, so I can sssure you that is is done correct. When I say complete I have the complete 2x3 frame, with comlete front suspension - including radius rod kits, suicide leaf front end, and all mounts.... 6" tube drop axle kit, with disk brake conversion set. Steering box and all links, drags, and ends. 15x3 steel rims with center caps and rod rings. Rear end set up as well, your choice....comlete 4 link kit...radius rod kit... mid 80's camaro posi rear.. with watts link set up... fuell tanks.... ETC..... complete everything you need. Motor ... 1973 BB ford 477CI.. NEW... when I say new I mean everything bolt nut and screw in it.... offset ground 10 mains.. 30; keith blacks.. heads have new valves, springs, and retainers.... YADA YADA YADA.... ITS SLL NEW... old school WEIND Tunnel ram.. the SCJ model...with dual preditors and velocity stacks. Gilmer belt drive... laid back zoomies to fit 27 body.... C6 trani, shift kit, extra clutches..... yada yada... sone right.... Includes all interior trim as well. If you have ever priced this stuff for a traditional rods, then you know how hard it is to find these complete with trim and door... and no rust...

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 678
  • pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 707
  • driver side done.jpg
    driver side done.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 726
  • quarter window.jpg
    quarter window.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 707
  • quarter side done.jpg
    quarter side done.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 694
Pics do not how all the stuff that come with the truck. I only had some pics of the truck itself. This is a complete traditional or rat set up... front to rear. almost $9000.00 in set up not including the chop and door time.

call if anyone interested. it not ... ill finish it....:smile:

806-236-9950

Back