WTT M&a heads for intercooler

valve cover

TA sells them for less than 1/2 of that and theyre brand new.Are yours gold plated or full of crack?

they might as well be gold plated. i looked and can't find them. maybe you can post a link for all of us that are on crack.:rolleyes:

The ones that TA sells/sold are repops, not the same for those who do not know what the originals are made of.
See ya, Kip

Call TA,they bought the rest of what Ted Wayman of M&A had left over and as of this morning,there were 2 sets left!!

They are the same as the last 2 sets that TA has are the M&A originals,not repops.

Don't know your sources on stuff but Lana a sales rep for TA told me they were repops made of cast aluminum. Maybe she did not tell me the truth as I am a dealer for TA and maybe she thought I would do more business with them if I did not have good facts.;) Also I think you above pricing is a bit off but ifnot maybe you could help the guys out above who need a set since you have the hookup.
Take care, Kip

Don't know your sources on stuff but Lana a sales rep for TA told me they were repops made of cast aluminum. Maybe she did not tell me the truth as I am a dealer for TA and maybe she thought I would do more business with them if I did not have good facts.;) Also I think you above pricing is a bit off but ifnot maybe you could help the guys out above who need a set since you have the hookup.
Take care, Kip

love it