You can type here any text you want

Wtt my MODIFIED 86T for your Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderdogGN

Looking for z06/ frc trades only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car is a 3 owner 1986 t-type with t-tops,70,000 MI. tastefully modified, too many mods too list all. Can be driven anywhere with the a/c on and take it to the track and run 10's. Just s taste of the mods are as follows: Forged crank, forged rods, forged pistons, 30 over, studded aluminum heads, roller cam, studded roller rockers, 70 mm throttle body and upper, 70 mm turbo, alky injection, fast system, adjustable upper and solid lower rear control arms, loop, pinion snubber, poly motor and trans mounts, list goes on and on!!

I also have the original T wheels.
Appraised @ buick appraisal get together this summer at $46k
copy of appraisal available if you have a vette for trade

P.M. Me with inquiries as i do not check this very often and my email account is currently down!

Tim

Attachments

• IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 439
Are you sure it was appraised for $46k? If that needs to be changed let me know and I can edit it for you.

Ty

Guys I PM'd him, please dont hammer him till I get his response OK.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Ty

I am sure he is not asking 46k for his car,he has been here long enough to know better,and sure he is not wanting a brand new z06,,but check the non buick cars for sale ,my dad has a Zr1 for sale or trade...

can i have the guys number that appaised ur car...I might just dump mine in the river and collect...seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back