You can type here any text you want

wtt or sell 86 gn (10 sec car) for 66-67 chevy II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
my car has a complete feash driveline all within 3000 miles. anderson bilt motor , trans + tranny loaded with nice parts 3200 art carr l/u, local GM tech did the rear. 12 inch brakes tubular arms, 36 mm up front, hr parts bar in rear ,kybs,1LE front springs, new stockers out back,ta cover, arp studs, loop, s-10 clyinder, soft shoes,alloy drums,energy body mounts, monte braces,kirban seat braces, full gauges, scan 2.1, trans + zo6 maf, pt67gtq, 4 inch inlet pipe mease streatch,62 mm tb, helmco upper, ported lower, ported heads 1.77 ferras, harland rollers, nice cam , forged pistons, steel caps, all arp hardware. car has 9-10 interior and 8.5 outside. alloy core support, glass bumper new in box, new fillers, gnx style wheels, 255 drag radials. runs high 10s on the radials, never put real meats on it but may pick up some time with them as i can only get 1.7s without spinning. (never unhooked the front bar )
car handels, rolls out on the straight , stops, all the stuff
93k no rust. 12,000 for the car outright. bottom line more than that in the last 3k in new parts.

would like a 66-67 v8 ,4 speed chevy II need not be original but done right ! the rest is optional as they make all the parts to build what you want. No rust buckets minor stuff ok No major accident cars !!
jasond1986gn@aol.com
may take some other 4-speed GM car of the 66-72 era

1986 gn for sale.

I am interested in your car. Is the paint original? Does the air work? Is the car fax clean? What is the VIN. Where in Pa. E mail me at donald.piet@siemens.com or call 7347514676.

pic

Attachments

• pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 231
inside

Attachments

• drivers side door open.jpg
    drivers side door open.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 223
YES T-TOPS , forgot electronic boost controller (sweet) no need to fool around under the hood. I have a mint set of fenders that do not have the vents in them just need paint. will toss them in also.

More

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 61
SOLD !!
Car will enjoy a good long life of being loved in NJ :)

mods you can remove ad.

Back