Wtt pte slic

ACLR8R

Put coil-overs on my car, and will be ordering some 18's and the PTE just hangs to low. Looking for a RJC or Cottons front mount to trade for. Can kick in a little $ if necessary.

Up-pipe is drilled for dual nozzle alky.

Not looking for PTE, ESP, or other types of front mounts just the two listed.

Still on the car and working like a champ! Can send pics if interested.

hello; I don't have anything to trade but I think it would be of interest to me and others here as to how low the PTE is on your car.
I have a PTE cumming but it's backordered and it will be here soon. My car has lowered F/springs and a wheel change is in my mind so I would really like to see your set up.
Any problems with the PTE install and front aftermarket braces if you have them?
IBBY

I can take some pics in the next day or so, its not to bad right now but I plan on going lower.

Still looking for a trade :)

I don't have the front triangular brace, so not sure if it'll fit or not.

Your concern of it hanging too low has me scratching my head. I have hotchkiss upfront and its fine. Your front tires must be really tucked.

Your concern of it hanging too low has me scratching my head. I have hotchkiss upfront and its fine. Your front tires must be really tucked.

Its fairly low now, and I plan on getting it lower once I get my 18's. Just don't want to beat up the intercooler