XFI 2.0 Converter Lock Up?

jdpolzin

Where and how should I set my lock up setting on my converter? I'm having some odd shifting situations with my car. Now this trans is a very well built trans that was originally a PTS set up with Bruce's kit. Then it was sent to Lonnie to have the billet output shaft put in. I don't think Lonnie did anything with the actual shift calibrations. Ever since I've had this trans, it's shift points seem to have some issues with locking and unlocking while cruising down the interstate. I've messed with various TV cable settings. It locks and unlocks multiple times while on the interstate. To rule this out, what should I set the XFI to? Where do I go to change the settings? I'm an XFI dummy and only know the little I've learned on here from the questions Ive asked. Thanks for any info you can provide? ----Jeremy

Pretty simple really, go to TCC Lockup Parameters under View...there are only 4 settings, min TPS, Max TPS, Minimum MPH, and Delay

a chip is usually on at 45 mph off at 40 and off at wot on aftermarket chips
you can set min tps to 4 % max tps 30 % min mph 45 delay 3

if your speedo cable is jerky causing vss to be unstable it tcc can go in and out so make sure that vss is stable

Got a chance to play with it a little. The XFI MPH is off quite a bit. When I go 20MPH down the road, the MPH in the XFI is bounces between 55-57MPH. Any ideas? Bad VSS?