XFI internal data log wiring

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Without a trans brake, need suggestions on sending 12V to the pink wire ? Is this a momentary switch, or just a spst switch ?
Is there more to this than a switch, the diagrams in the help section may indicate this ?
Thanks
N2BUICK

Austin. Glad you got your car going. Call you vendor directly! It's probably much easier.

Cal, I sent you an email. Thanks, John

Without a trans brake, need suggestions on sending 12V to the pink wire ? Is this a momentary switch, or just a spst switch ?
Is there more to this than a switch, the diagrams in the help section may indicate this ?
Thanks
N2BUICK

I just took an old 12volt cell phone charger and spliced it into the data logger wire of the XFI box
After I do my burn out I plug it into the cigar lighter
XFI internal logger is now armed and is triggered once I go over 80% tps
Set to record for 30 secs
I have the box mounted behind the glovebox door
When I am not at the track and just street driving with the family in it or at car shows I just open the glovebox door and tuck the laptop connection cable and the cigar lighter plug back there and shut the door!
CLEAN!
-Dan

Austin. Glad you got your car going. Call you vendor directly! It's probably much easier.

Cal, I sent you an email. Thanks, John
John
thanks for the tip. Thanks for all you previous work on my stuff. If its to late to call Cal you know I have your number!