You can type here any text you want

XFI Internal Data Logger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know about another new feature coming soon for the XFI system. FAST will be offering an Internal Data Logger Option for the XFI. You will be able to log up to 24 sensors at 20 frames/sec without a laptop in the car.
Pricing and release date has not yet been determined.
Feel free to call us with any questions.

Does this mean you have to send the XFI box back for a hardware upgrade?

Do you mean it will log up to 24 "items", or just 24 sensors? :confused:

Nope,this will be a flash update that you will be chargeed for.
And i ws told 24 sensors,Im sure that mean any 24 that you can currenlty record now

Anyone in the market for a FAST external logger?? Looks like I might have one for sale :biggrin: ;)

-scott wile

The only reason te keep the external one is if you wanna do longer term driveability recording.
15 secs will be the max internally

Thats not legal in any class. So anyone using nitrous has no class :D

I'll have the internal datalog feature in use at Reynolds. Come on over and I'll explain how it works.

You put a switch on the pa enable wire,that sets it up,Then it triggers off your trigger setting

Dusty,
The way we have your car set up. It will arm off the trans-brake, and then trigger off the TPS.

HighPSI said:
Dusty,
The way we have your car set up. It will arm off the trans-brake, and then trigger off the TPS.
]

HMMM. I have to use the brake to back up......

If I back up into the burnout box will it trigger when I go WOT or do both have to trigger at the same time like being on the brake and WOT for launch :wink:

I have a switch already on my console to record data logs back when I had the BS3. I will use this to switch the internal logger on the XFI.

Dusty Bradford said:
]

HMMM. I have to use the brake to back up......

If I back up into the burnout box will it trigger when I go WOT or do both have to trigger at the same time like being on the brake and WOT for launch :wink:

Both have to be triggered. You and Jason are both all set. Get ready for Reynolds!

Back