You can type here any text you want

XFI internal logger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twin70BB

I`m thinking about it but will it change any of my settings from my program?
Will I have to change or adjust settings like the other reflashes.Will I need to add any pin wires to the connectors.I called caspers and they had no idea on what i needed.I was looking to purchase some pigtails to hook up my 2step in the xfi box due to the caspers adapter box has no wires/pigtails and there are open spaces in the connectors.

Tony

I`m thinking about it but will it change any of my settings from my program?
Will I have to change or adjust settings like the other reflashes.Will I need to add any pin wires to the connectors.I called caspers and they had no idea on what i needed.I was looking to purchase some pigtails to hook up my 2step in the xfi box due to the caspers adapter box has no wires/pigtails and there are open spaces in the connectors.

Tony

Tony it does require the latest flash update,Using your progrma should not be a problem,I believe i updated you past the crossover point when you were here.

It does require 1 additional pin wired into the PAENABLE.You need to install a switch and the other side of the switch goes to 12v
I have some pins here if you need some

Please make sure you pay close attention to all the way the car runs after you REFLASH it. I had a major explosion at BPG and cost me a motor. It has not been proven if the REFLASH caused the XFI computer to take a dump, but FAST diagnosed the XFI box was JUNK and it ran PERFECT prior to the REFLASH.

Below is a picture of the track when I shut it down for a 1/2 hour while they were looking for pieces of my block and 2 rods that folded up.

Beware.

teda1zz6.jpg

Ted,

It was very unfortunate that you lost your motor due to the re flash/malfunction. Thanks for hanging in there and informing the community of defective products, without your story my brother may have been another victim.

I don`t want to get into a finger pointing situation.When Otto looked at my car he updated the reflash that was given with the ECU.The car went from Otto`s home then a couple of weeks later I headed to the track with that reflash.First run on the new setup car went a 8.32@161mph with a 91.5mm turbo.The old twin 70mm car went 8.49@159mph.
So far it`s been good.Ted I don`t know what happened to your setup and I have been on that end of it,and it sucks.But please don`t contaminate everybody ideas that the XFI is a bad ECU.
Thanks again
Tony

I don`t want to get into a finger pointing situation.When Otto looked at my car he updated the reflash that was given with the ECU.The car went from Otto`s home then a couple of weeks later I headed to the track with that reflash.First run on the new setup car went a 8.32@161mph with a 91.5mm turbo.The old twin 70mm car went 8.49@159mph.
So far it`s been good.Ted I don`t know what happened to your setup and I have been on that end of it,and it sucks.But please don`t contaminate everybody ideas that the XFI is a bad ECU.
Thanks again
Tony

I understand. Just letting you know to be careful. I can tell you for sure the ECU was determined BAD by FAST, never know could have been the flash that caused it, so just a possible situation that could potentially cost others money and time down.

Good job on the times BTW :cool:

Back