You can type here any text you want

XFI Internal Logging Feature...12V source

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSDGN

Anyone using this feature...I know how to use it and from reading the pink wire has to connected to a 12V source to arm the logger...what are you connecting the wire to?...an IGN source or a hot battery source?...are you using some type of switch as suggested in the XFI Manual?...it looks like each time the logger is armed by applying 12V the current data is erased...so I'm thinking it might not be a good idea to hook it to an IGN source...if I make a run...come back to the pits and turn the key off which would kill the 12V IGN wouldn't I lose the data before I could load it into my laptop?...guess I could hook it to a hot 12V source and use a switch to turn it on/off...but what if I forget to turn the switch off and make another run...does the current data get overlayed?...or if I put the car away for the night and leave the switch on...battery drain...not sure what to do...

transbrake....
if you have a stageright talk to Scott A. he had a sweet setup that activated the switch when in first gear.

Back