Xmas help needed!!

86gngirl

GN's. A girls best friend
I have been looking for the Guitar Heros lll for the wii system. Its a long shot but can anyone help me find one? I'm paypal ready and I'm not going for broke on this. I have checked ebay and lets just say alot of peoples cheese has slid off thier crackers. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

I have checked ebay and lets just say alot of peoples cheese has slid off thier crackers. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Supply and Demand. You'll pay if you really want it, thats the American way.

Check the big electronics stores all over your area, and maybe some outside of town. They pop up every once in awhile.

Find out when the local game stores get their deliveries, and be there when they arrive. That's how I got my kid a Wii last Xmas, and how I got GH3 for the Wii and Rockband for the Xbox 360 show up and wait on the ups man :)

Go to Walmart.com and check the local stores, says there is one about 30 miles south of me that shows in stock. If nothing else I might be able to make a trip down this week and I could grab one for ya.

For 2 weeks I've asked when the stores get thier shipments in and they just say all the time. They wont tell you exactly when because its all first come fist serve. I have also checked all the named stores above with in 100 miles of my place and no luck. I love my kids to death but for what they want for this on ebay, I'll deal with disapointed faces on xmas morning.

Unsafe6,
I may have a lead on one, but if it falls threw and you dont mind, could I get a hold of you about grabin me one? Seems that the West side of the states have all this stuff and not the East.:confused:

Thanks everyone.

O yeah, I need the bundle pack by the way. The one that comes with the game and guitar.

Unsafe6,
I may have a lead on one, but if it falls threw and you dont mind, could I get a hold of you about grabin me one? Seems that the West side of the states have all this stuff and not the East.:confused:

Thanks everyone.

O yeah, I need the bundle pack by the way. The one that comes with the game and guitar.

No prob, just PM me, I have a customer right by there so it won't be a big deal to go down.

I'll sell ya a starter fender squire for cheap with small crate amp...the real thing
and when they get good i can move em up to a strat... best i can do, my neph works at walmart and he said not a chance could he lay his hands on one:(

Thanks for the offer mcasteel2112. But my son is 9, I'm not sure how devoted he'd be with the real thing. Plus I can always turn the TV down when I can handle the noise,lol. My hubby plows snow outside a Kmart and they told him good luck finding one:frown: . The things we do for our children!!

I'll see what Johndeere can do for me then try unsafe6. After that he'll just have to get an IOU on this thing. Sad thing is, they will be every where after the holidays.:mad: