Yet another 009 question

SSHOLLEY

I Hate Body and Paint!
OK guys, I am coming to the well of infinite wisdom for assistance! I bought a set of injectors a while back from an unnamed individual (for now). He sold them to me as 42.5 009's, flow-matched (no sheet). What I have though is 6 injectors, and through the help of some older threads, I have pretty much verified that 3 of the injectors are indeed 009's as stated. The other 3 I am not sure of. They are exact in dimension and design as the other 3, but instead of a green stripe (plastic ring) around them, they have a blue plastic stripe. All six have a "2545" stamped on the opposite side of the injector from the harness connector. The green ones also have a "621031" on the one side, which I see is a correct 009 marking. The blue ones do not have this # at all. And finally, the greens ones have the correct "D3181AA" on them, but the blues have "D3181BA" in the same location. So short story long:p , can anyone help ID whether or not these are the same type of injector? I know you can't help me verify the flow sheet, but I just want to know if these are compatible before I plug them in and pull the pin on a potential hand grenade? Thanks to all, T/B.com is the best site going IMHO. And what is up with that Mease guy any-hoo???:confused:

I have a set of 009's sitting in my bedroom at the other house which have been used for like 200 miles and a set of blue tops in a buddy's car sitting there too. Hang tight I'll get the numbers tomorrow. I really hope you didn't get screwed, I thought this was a TR community and as such we all were friends and looked out for each other.

Still looking for advice????

ttt. I am glad to see after reviewing some other posts, that things are worked out with KMease. It sounds as if his pipes are an excellent piece.:cool:

sorry I didn't get over to the house today, my buddy bought a 90 s-10 pickup and we had to pick the thing up. everyone needs a winter beater don't they? this truck is silly though, it barely leaves the line without chirping the tires and on the 1-2 shift it leaves 20 ft of non posi rubber. talk about a burn out king.

I'll check the injectors tomorrow!

Still Looking for help

Anyone run into this at all???? It is looking as if no one else has???