Your Dream 109 Bullet proof motor?

Sorry, it was meant to be a funny for the thread...

(The band "Ministry" in no way represents my beliefs or thoughts)

I didn't take any offense to the Ministry video, I kinda liked it to be honest. I only take offense to the fact that your stock block car is faster than my Stage II car. :rolleyes:

Neal

I didn't take any offense to the Ministry video, I kinda liked it to be honest. I only take offense to the fact that your stock block car is faster than my Stage II car. :rolleyes:

Neal
It's funny you say that. I always said I would want a Stage block or TA block for the strength not necessarily ability to go faster. I'm building a 10 flat street car. It will have the parts and power to go way faster, but reliability is more my style. A safe tune and not pushing parts to their breaking point makes my money spent way more fun.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's funny you say that. I always said I would want a Stage block or TA block for the strength not necessarily ability to go faster. I'm building a 10 flat street car. It will have the parts and power to go way faster, but reliability is more my style. A safe tune and not pushing parts to their breaking point makes my money spent way more fun.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've already got a 10 flat street car, Lou Czarnota built me a dream machine.

(I was playing around earlier in the thread ;) )

I haven't been able to prove it out on the strip because I don't have a roll bar but but a time slip of 10.53 @ 128 on 20lbs of boost and a shitty 1.63 60' time on this little stroker tells me it's got an easy 10 flat in it, easy.

I got booted from the track right there at the time slip shack! :D

Hopefully one of the local tracks that was shut down last year will open again soon.

Sorry, it was meant to be a funny for the thread...

(The band "Ministry" in no way represents my beliefs or thoughts)
I see no reason for you to apologize for anything, nor explain your beliefs. It is no else business what your beliefs are.

Best of luck SamBalls, this is an interesting thread.