Your Dream 109 Bullet proof motor?

The block will crack due to stress at those hp levels , so I would not waste any money in a 109. God could build it won;t matter it will fail eventually.........

many non gn owners do not think this ... I know ! and yes it is ... the only reason im still in this game is I love buick v6 cars ! ..... Im not even going to try an figure how much money I have in 3 engines alone not ounting everything needed to make theses cars run .... I love them because they are different! yes I cpuld have my ls1 car running good but everyone has a Camaro or a mustang with a ls1 in it ..... keep your head up
Soo true I got my t when I was in high school now I understand why people tell me I have rich blood damn cars are addictive. 2 years later(now) I did intercool swap and all the money I have worked for and it goes too it . I am damn turbo Buick meth head .

Flo from progressive is the tranny builder and the camel from geico(hump dayy yeaa) is the rear end guy

I've used duct tape for lots of things but never to keep the engine block together. That's pure genius :D

Neal

Duct tape has a little stretch and might give out before 1000hp. A couple 3 foot diameter hose clamps should net you 1100 or better...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So just so I have this straight in my own mind. I'm kinda slow on the uptake these days. :confused: These are the key ingredients for an 8 sec. stock block motor:

images.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

Neal

So just so I have this straight in my own mind. I'm kinda slow on the uptake these days. :confused: These are the key ingredients for an 8 sec. stock block motor:

images-jpeg.200149
unknown-jpeg.200150
Your forgot a key component...
zip_ties.gif

If it's going to be "bullet proof", you'll need some of this.........

Kevlar_logo_Peg_Neg.jpg

franks-red-hot-sauce.jpg