Zero miles 200R4 by DRW transmissions

I'll drop from $2.2k to $2.0k as my bottom line. As I mentioned before, this is for the DRW transmission with PTS Xtreme pan with relocated pickup. And once again, zero miles, free shipping lower 48. Convertor prices I'll likewise drop 9% from previous listed as my bottom line. Thanks - MAP

Last edited:
Greetings,
I wanted to clarify concerning an offer I unexpectedly got for one of the two convertors without the transmission. I wrote to this person apologizing that until the transmission is sold, I've decided that neither convertor will be available for individual sale. This is to make it easier for the person buying the transmission to get the right convertor to go with it. After the transmission is sold, whatever convertor(s) is (are) still available, can then be bought individually.
Apologies again to that person who made the TC sale offer, and to anyone here, for any confusion.
Best,
MAP

Sale pending for the transmission. The two TC's (see top of thread) will be up for individual sale after the tranny transaction is complete.

Thanks,
MAP

Sold - thank you. TC's still for sale, however. I'll post a separate ad. In the meantime, concerning this thread - mod's please lock or delete (not sure your normal procedure here.) Thanks again - MAP