009's stumble

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Have the 93 and 108 chip for it from percision car ran perfect with 36lbrs I have changed fuel from 32-50 psi still does it no matter what any Idea's or recomendations on better chip.:confused:

Got his # I will do that I'm at my boiling point on trying to tune these.:rolleyes:

When you move from a smaller injector to a larger one, they will flow more all around. The 009's are also a bit more difficult to dial in. if you dont change the Chip's fueling and injector size, it will definitley not run right. You know my suggestion is always to do it yourself, but many people wont / dont. Jim will take care of you, he knows his stuff.

gn4u2c,

I sent you an email, I run 009's with no problems or stumbles so maybe I can help you. Send me your Bin file and I will adjust it to give you a base and then help you to dial it in.

Chuck

I am basicly trying to adjust the car aroun=d the chip I guess as it is the only one I got .
I found out it is a percision chip (joe lubrant) I belive 93 oct and they were aware of my combo when I ordered it.
It is just pissin me off I am willing to purchase a new chip if necessary just don't want more crap. The car was faster with the 868's and a thrasher.

Let me know what you can do here's what I got.
979 valve springs on ported stock heads with 1.77 valves
stock cam
stock bottom end
stock intake
62 mm helmco race upper
62 mm jay jackson TB
poston cold air kit
powerstroke front mount (huge)
TE 44
ported stock exh elbow
poston 3' downpipe
3' single exh with flowmaster race muffler.
2800 12 LU convertor (deltrans)
stock rear with SS lowers and boxed uppers
pinion snubber
hallow front sway bar
kyb shocks
front & rear braces
26/11.50/16 ET streets
turbo link 2.13
009's and a chip from percision.
86 GN with 87,200 miles

Do you have a T-6 Tuner setup to burn your own chip? I thought you were having a problem burning a chip for your setup. If not list your address and I will burn you a chip from some extras I have and mail you one. If your happy with it just pay for the shipping, sound Ok? If you are burning your own chip I will email you a bin file to try.

Chuck

See my reply in "Chip for #42.5". Good luck with your combo.