You can type here any text you want

10,750mi TTA for $17,800 is this a good price?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TClassic

Guys,

As the subject header says. And the car is Mint, Carfax checks out perfect. 100% Stock, down to the original tires, air filter housing, stock Non adjustable Wastegate, exhaust, etc., and ALWAYS stored indoors! I'm STRONGLY considering it, after I pay a few minor debts.

I'd say so yes. Prices are going up on these things. I just bought one for 17k. It has 19k miles, is perfect in every way, and has some mods (Larger turbo, injectors, tuning, and comes with scanmaster). Along with all orginal paperwork with it, everything. :)

Well this one is BONE stock, previous owner is the owner of a classic car dealer and the car has been sitting in the climate controlled showroom for going on 3 years, hadn't been started in several years before I came along, so needless to say it needs a GOOD spring cleaning, but the air still blow ice cold and anything over 9lbs of boost it detionated like crazy 8 to 10 deg rtd..,
still has the ORIGINAL fuel filter, air filter, and sadly the ORIGINAL coolant!

And since hes selling it through his dealer I have to pay FULL 6% TAX
on 17,800 ARRGG!

Back