10 Point Cage for 8.50

I just dropped my car off at JW this past Saturday for an 8.50 cage...impressive shop and Joe is a great guy, just make sure your Trans in your tow vehicle is up to par because u have to climb a 1+mile hill that seems to go straight up to reach his shop :)
If you don't mind. PM me what he is charging for the work? Duration the car will be there? and how much time in advance he wants to be notified.
Thanks

O.K.. my decision is made, and I am planning on doing it myself with my Tig Master Buddy...( he insists ). Which Company has the best fit!!
CE or S&W or any other I should contact??? Chrome Moly ofcourse..:D

Thanks

I had my friend weld up a full roll cage out of .095 for my stock car. 6 20ft. sticks later it was done. he charged me 200 bucks and a pack of smokes.

Anyone have some before and after weights for a 6 point and full cage?

question

even with the cage you still need a class 4 comp license to run 9.9 and over 135mph correct?

Joe take it to JWRacing. They just finished my car with Minitub and a 4inch downpipe . awesome job
If you don't mind. Can you PM me what they charged you? I have a little problem that I have to cross the Border. And coming back to Canada, the Canadian Asswipes ask for Invoices of all the stuff that went on the car. These guys are sick in the HEAD....

I just got off the phone with Joe at JW and Iwas shocked at the price I got. Not even worth my time and headaches. She is going there..:)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have seen several of Brian Cotton's rollbars and they are very nice.