10 sec. GN for sale

I am a very interested cash buyer. Is this car show quality inside and out now, or is it just a fast car that looks ok? Please send me a phone number asap to chadmj04@yahoo.com along with whatever pics you have, thanks. I am looking for something before Friday!

Hey Allen
Please keep me in the loop as far as who buys the car. I would love to provide them the history of this cool clean southern car. I love this car and wish I could buy it back bit it's not in the budget right now. This car is a great deal and needs to go to a good home.!!!:D :D :D

ok D.K. I really wanna sell it. I would make someone a great deal but nobody wants it. But I'll keep you in the loop.

It now has a girdle, turbo saver, been balanced. Being rebuilt as of now by Southeast Turbo Performance. Have the invoice to show what has been done. $17,500FIRM!

your car

Still waiting to hear break down of your car.... I would rather not discuss in a public forum so feel free to email me If you are serious about selling it Dknmesis@yahoo.com BTW I sent you a private message on racing junk weeks ago .....

I now need to sell ASAP! Cash offers? The engine has 0 miles on a complete rebuild. Should be a low 10sec or high 9sec ride now.