10 sec. GN for sale

if you would be willing to ship it to tennesse i will trade you straight up for my 72 camaro 427 4 speen black white stripes let me know if inersed

I am shocked nobody has bought this. Is the body rough, is the paint falling off the car, is the inside a disaster. What is the deal, you cannot build one cheaper. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
I am shocked nobody has bought this. Is the body rough, is the paint falling off the car, is the inside a disaster. What is the deal, you cannot build one cheaper. :confused: :confused:

Non of the above. The body ain't perfect, the interior is empty except for the two front seats (but I have it all). It is everything i said it is and more.

my guess

I think most GN nuts like my self like the A/C still in place and second the under hood compartment looks like spaghetti. Not trying to put down the car because I personally like it. I am interested, only if u would e-mail me back, we can agree on a price n i'll take it from u. The car has some good pieces n good performance but I would change some mods to further enhance it's output. If not good luck, either way someone will get a nice/fast car.

Originally posted by Intercooler
I think this one gets the award for the longest TR for sale..... ever :D Been like two years huh!

Jesse this one and Grandnash were a while. This car has all the go fast goodies though:eek: