You can type here any text you want

1000+ HP MOTOR / TURBO PARTS...and more!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Race Ads | For Sale: 1100++HP Bowtie 358 SBC 23 deg Turbo/Blower

I am selling my motor complete as listed on racingjunk add liked above.

Also, I have for sale the following:
POWERPLANT COMPONENTS:
Turbonetics double ball bearing True 88mm turbo (NEW)...........$2000.00
Fast XFI complete with wiring harness and sensors (3.5 BAR map)....$1500.00
Accel 7AL2 with two ajustable rpm modules for 3 step........$700.00
Complete fuel system : Twin bosch pumps, twin -8 feeds, single -8 return, twin filters, aeromotive regulator....................................$750.00
Custom BBRC Liquid 2000HP cooler with 7Gal ice cell, high-dollar water pump, water lines, etc. (NEW).....................................................$1500.00
Turbonetics hinge style v-band 50mm wastegate (NEW).....$500.00
TIAL 50mm BOV v-band style (NEW)...............................$500.00

Other:
Glasstech glass GN Hood, deck lid, front and rear bumpers......$1000.00
(local only)

All prices are OBO-

Cliff

More info on the Turbo please. I was not aware that Turbonetics offered a DUAL ball bearing option. What exhaust housing is on it and what the inlet and outlet sizes? Do you have any pics or links to an item description for it? Where did you buy it?

More info on the Turbo please. I was not aware that Turbonetics offered a DUAL ball bearing option. What exhaust housing is on it and what the inlet and outlet sizes? Do you have any pics or links to an item description for it? Where did you buy it?

It is a DUAL ball bearing T6 flange large frame TRUE 88. It has a .96 A/R exhaust housing (q trim?). The compressor inlet is 6", outlet is 4". The exhaust turbine inlet is T6 flange, the outlet is 4.5" V-Band. I bought it from Behind Bars Race Cars.

Cliff

Do you have a picture of the IC installed?

I do somewhere, but it was installed on the front of an F-Body, not a GN. For our cars, you can pretty much count on having to install in back seat, under dash, or in pass seat. Its the typical "cube" about 12" X 12" X 12" core, with end tanks with 4" inlet and outlet.

Cliff

Back