112 octane e85

Nice, I guess just mixing it with a better octane gas can yield those results.

That has the same octane as pump E98 so that gives you an idea of the low grade gas that goes in the gas station pumped ethanol blends.

Nice, I guess just mixing it with a better octane gas can yield those results.

That has the same octane as pump E98 so that gives you an idea of the low grade gas that goes in the gas station pumped ethanol blends.

Were can e98 be bought?

My oil dist. was here this morning and again I asked him when they are going to start selling E100-98 by the barrel and he said that they are working on it,
And I mentioned you get a barrel and pump it it in and sell it. So you guys need to keep checking with your race gas dist. and see when they are going too start selling it by the barrel. So as of right now they have it in tanker form, but not sure how to do the barrel thing, I do not understand but I can not see their operation, so there must be a transfer problem somewhere is all I can gather.

Ron

I would rather buy Rocket Fuels E85 instead of the E98 that is out there, you can trust the quality of Rocket Fuel.

What sucks is that both are not going to be a drive up, pump and pay deal so you have to get it by the barrel.

You do have to know people to get E98, and it looks like MrMNTTA is your new friend to the other side. :cool:

I got 15 gal. E100-98 now, so I can get it from a friend, this was just for you other guys FYI.

Ron