14's with slicks and race gas??? OH NO!

Here's my thoughts.....

I'd complete everything below before I went back to the track
Needs a total spring cleaning.
Not enough convertor for the te64
replace valve springs

With that trap speed the power is not there. Is knock detector working? Fuel psi under boost? Do you have the translator settings correct? I second the spring cleaning and the valve springs!

Post your entire time slip. Also post your scanmaster (or whatever tool you're using) numbers. (o2, mph it's happening, knock, ect.)

Rebuilt by a few years ago by a company that I'll never take it to again. There's a good possibility that the trans has something to do with it....

The car takes a second to reach full boost, then after 85 seems to die off. It pulls hard mid rpm but has nothing up top.
Is there a certain kit I need for a compression test? I've never done one.

Are you saying it builds boost fine and once it hits boost it's like it falls on it's face? Basically it seems as if the motor's okay but once it gets into boost it stops pulling? If so, I'd be willing to bet on a slipping trans.

i would think that it may be floating the valves .

I ran a 12.73 @107 on true street tires @15 psi of boost with a 2.08 60ft.

times in sig.

Something is way wrong with your car, I 2nd check the plug wires for correct locations. And pull all the plugs out to compare them to each other, note where each plug came from, color, ect. Can you post some pictures of your engine bay(before you pull the plugs) and of the plugs when you pull them.
Do you have a aftermarket boost gage?
It's easy to hear if the tranny is slipping, sounds like someone has the clutch pedal pushed in a little bit (did you ever drive something with a manual clutch?) Pull your tranny dip stick out and tell us what color it is and does it have any odor..
Again you need to do the spring cleaning to get the basic's covered here is a link The Grand National / T-Type / Turbo Regal Buick Spring Cleaning Guide

Chuck

On one of your posts you said you left at 3000 rpm on the foot break did it build any boost before you left cause i can't hold much boost with my vacuum brakes mabe you don't have enough converter :confused: your mph is really low too