15 amp fuse blowing for fuel pump

lasvegas790hpGN

I have a 87 gn and this car has been flawless, until about a week ago I was going down the road and the car died, would crank but would not start. Checked fuses and 15 amp fuel pump fuse was blown replaced the fuse and car fired right up. Car will run if left in park but if driven it will blow the fuse. I've traced the oil psi switch wire no signs of wear. It has the hotwire kit on it. Checked all fuel system wires no signs of wire damage on top near egr. Any buddy experience this concern before I'm stumped all help/ info is greatly appreciated.

I have a 87 gn and this car has been flawless, until about a week ago I was going down the road and the car died, would crank but would not start. Checked fuses and 15 amp fuel pump fuse was blown replaced the fuse and car fired right up. Car will run if left in park but if driven it will blow the fuse. I've traced the oil psi switch wire no signs of wear. It has the hotwire kit on it. Checked all fuel system wires no signs of wire damage on top near egr. Any buddy experience this concern before I'm stumped all help/ info is greatly appreciated.
Is it the factory fuse under the dash or the hot wire fuse under the hood that is blowing? Also do you have low or high impedence injectors?

It is the factory 15 amp under the dash that keeps blowing. Unsure as to witch injectors it has in it, or the brand fuel pump. I bought the car with this set up in it. I have checked the complete function of the fuel pump relay and they are working as designed.