You can type here any text you want

19" rims will they fit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

510TURBO

ALKYHOLIC
thinking of buying some 19x9.5 rims all four with 35+mm offset will these rims fit a 87 T and if yes with what size tires?:confused: thanks in advance:)

You will have a tough time getting 9.5" wheels to fit in the rear. YOu will have to do some trimming to have a chance. Let us know how it goes.
Hot Air

Don't know about 19x9.5 but here are my 19x8.5(245/35) and 19x10(305/30).The car is lowered and i dont have any rubbing issues.

Newstance017.jpg

1-CLN-GN,
Sharp Car!!! Did you shave the frame rails or trin the wheel opening trim? Are you running the stock spindle or B-Car spindle? What offset/BS are you running front and rear. Other mods to run the 10" in rear? Where are you located?
Hot Air

thinking of buying some 19x9.5 rims all four with 35+mm offset will these rims fit a 87 T and if yes with what size tires?:confused: thanks in advance:)
To answer your question "Will 19" rims work"? answer - YES! No problem!

Tire size? Not to sure you may ask Eric (xcessiv) here on the board. That's what he used to do and he's good.. I think you could get away with a 285/35-19 (rear) and a 245/30-19 (front) but I would look on the link below and see what others are running.

Not sure on the 35mm offset but I know a backspacing of 4.75 will work fine.

I'm running 18 X 9.5" rims up front and a 18 X 10 in back, BOTH have 4.74" backspacing and NO TRIMMING OF ANYTHING! Bolt and Go!

Might try looking here and see what wheel & tire combos are working for others.. (See my combo there too)
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...al-wheel-tire-picture-thread-show-em-off.html

SW.

1-CLN-GN,
How about some pics from front and rear? Again, you have one sharp car!
Hot Air

1-CLN-GN,
Sharp Car!!! Did you shave the frame rails or trin the wheel opening trim? Are you running the stock spindle or B-Car spindle? What offset/BS are you running front and rear. Other mods to run the 10" in rear? Where are you located?
Hot Air

Thanks for the compliments Hot Air.The frame was notched to get them to tuck how i wanted and it still has the stock spindle.Sorry i can't help you out on the offset.Here are a couple more pics.

1-CLN-GN-1.jpg

Newstance021-1.jpg

Newstance004-1.jpg

How much did you get cut off the frame?
Hot Air

I have 19x8 in the front 255 and 19x10 rear 285... No cutting or rubbing. Aren't u in Hayward? U should go down to the rim shop on S. Winton ave I can't think of the name right now but when driving south it will be on your left hand side one light after Hesperian. Ask for Ken 510-783-8383 I get all my rims from him he good people.

I'm luv'n how that white is lookin on them rims... I think I'm go do a 86 GN and paint it white but I'm not going to do as many mods so I'll feel more comfortable parking it when I'm in it.

rim shop

i go to my friends shop EAST BAYZ i grew up with him. thanks guys for all your help will post pics soon:biggrin:

Back