1986 Regal,464 ci,Buick Powered

That is a "Buy the engine and trans, get the rest for free" deal. I REALLY want that engine in one of my GSs, but dont know what I would do with the car. It would be a disgrace to take what you have apart. Best of luck with the sale. Its worth every penny.

That is a "Buy the engine and trans, get the rest for free" deal. I REALLY want that engine in one of my GSs, but dont know what I would do with the car. It would be a disgrace to take what you have apart. Best of luck with the sale. Its worth every penny.

Wayne,buy it for the engine and trans.Sell the rest as a roller.You
would not know how many times I've been asked if I would do that.

what color is that? i saw some posts mentioning burgundy but it looks like purple to me???:confused: nice whip. i am selling one similar but not as well set up as yours.

Wayne,buy it for the engine and trans.Sell the rest as a roller.You
would not know how many times I've been asked if I would do that.

Let me think on that. I think the distance apart and shipping would kill the deal, but you never know! That engine is identical to what I had planned and paid for from another Buick engine builder, but I got stiffed and lost out on it. Lost about 10 grand so its taken some time to recover the play money fund. I saw the comments that Dana and Beth had on the other board, and I know them as good people so I know you have a quality piece there. I have a feeling I would get your car, like it too much to take it apart, and would still have 2 cars here needing engines. This one is begging for one>>>>>>
album_pic.php