You can type here any text you want

1987 buick limited turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

eighty7limited

has the double backed blue interior. originally light blue exterior, now all blacked out like gn.paint is staring to chip and fade in spots,has little dings here and there.but other than that no body damage or rust.interior is in pretty good condition,minus some fading on the plastic on the door panels and pipnig on interior coming apart.no rips thoughand back seat is perfect.headliner is perfect,dash in good condition.has split bench style seats.concert sound,digital dash,currently not working though.power widows and locks.fresh 109 block built by hyetech in la puente,ca.has under 75 miles on bottom end.consist of:line honed,surfaced, magd and epoxy'd block.steel caps with arp bolts on bottom end.30 je forged pistons with je file fit rings.Reconditioned ,tanked and magged and micro polished 10/10 crank.reconditioned rods.poston 112 cam kit with isky springs and lifters and push rods.brass freeze plugs, align honed.clivite h series rod bearings and federal mogul h series mains.edelbrock double roller timing chain.high volume oil pump kit.heads resurfaced ported and polished with bigger valves and fresh 3 angle valve job.kenne belle plenum 70 mm throttlebody and ls1 maf and translater.front mount intercooler.stock 3.42 gears with posi and ta brace and cover.full felpro gasketed.new water pump.160 tstat,new precision t-70 p trim polished housing,.63 ar housing,tial 38mm external wastegate.hyetech headers,and hooker 3" domnpipe with cutoff/2.5 full exhuast.innovative 5 stage boost controller.art carr built 200r4,done in late 90's but still shifts fine and no slipping.has about 2800 rpm 9" stall,not sure of size.definitly needs larger converter but still leaves hard.full moroso drag suspension with airbag in the right rear.southside lowers.weld drag lites with 8.5 hoosiers.not the best condition though.might throw in some m/t 275/60/15 drag radials with welds on them already.needs finishing up but very presentable and is very dependable.runs hard but havent been fully broken in.never taken over 15psi of boost yet.good vacuum.no ac.runs cool.autometer tach and shift lite,phantom guages in pillar.car has salvage title due to theft.interior was stripped and then recovered after the title was givin.hyetech perfomance has been dealing with this car since the mid 90's and know the history.have over 7k in receipts in motor alone.also has way way too small injectors,only 38's.need atleast 60's.have alota time and money invested but am going to what i know.v8's.love the car but i dont have a license and am temted to drive the car on the streets since its so streetable.am gonna get a full drag car.am asking $9000. the car has 60K miles on the body.blaine 909-568-3148 sure i forgot alot,feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• buick n truck 058.jpg
    buick n truck 058.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,734
  • buick n truck 055.jpg
    buick n truck 055.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,733
  • buick n truck 050.jpg
    buick n truck 050.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,726
alrighty then....any offers.....

Hi, don't take this the wrong way, but if there is any way you could edit/clean up your post with paragraphs, line spacing, bullet point, or any other helpful formatting, it would be MUCH MORE visually appealing and aid us in reading it. Right now it kinda makes you not want to read it. Just some constructive criticism...BTW, sweet ride.

JC

GOOO FFFuuuucccckkkkk yyyooouuuurrrrrsssseeeelllfffff!!!!did you get that or do you need some crayons?fingerpaint?whatever makes it easier for you to read!It is true,you guys are all ****in creeps!if it ,makes you feel any better im pullin the lil v6 and putin a smallblock in it.im outta turbobuickgrammar.com!btw i dont care what you think of my car!

GOOO FFF yyyooouuuurrrrrsssseeeelllfffff!!!!did you get that or do you need some crayons?fingerpaint?whatever makes it easier for you to read!It is true,you guys are all ****in creeps!if it ,makes you feel any better im pullin the lil v6 and putin a smallblock in it.im outta turbobuickgrammar.com!btw i dont care what you think of my car!

Nice.....:rolleyes:

GOOO FFFuuuucccckkkkk yyyooouuuurrrrrsssseeeelllfffff!!!!did you get that or do you need some crayons?fingerpaint?whatever makes it easier for you to read!It is true,you guys are all ****in creeps!if it ,makes you feel any better im pullin the lil v6 and putin a smallblock in it.im outta turbobuickgrammar.com!btw i dont care what you think of my car!

4 POSTS AND A D!CK AT THAT!

I'll give you $500 for the drivetrain. Then after you put the smallblock in, you won't have to deal with any more of us "creeps".

you dont have a hair on your ass to show up and get this motor!if you do i will sell it to you for 500!!and ill show your right about solving things permanently!i came to sell this car on the site,then got a stupid remark.know your roll and shut your mouth.keep living your life on the internet toolbag!

you dont have a hair on your ass to show up and get this motor!if you do i will sell it to you for 500!!and ill show your right about solving things permanently!i came to sell this car on the site,then got a stupid remark.know your roll and shut your mouth.keep living your life on the internet toolbag!

You amuse me, so I'll continue playing. If you werent a few thousand miles away, I would show up to get it. If anyone is getting worked up over the internet, it's you. How does one know their "roll"?

City Wide Electric
33120 Helen Ln
Menifee, CA 92584
951-672-8444

Comes up as a business address?

You amuse me, so I'll continue playing. If you werent a few thousand miles away, I would show up to get it. If anyone is getting worked up over the internet, it's you. How does one know their "roll"?

na, this is very amusing.i could care less about any of this.look at all the people chimming in on a comment i made to 1,i repeat 1 person.I was warned about you people through the buick community out here.lol,god were they right!!!and you know what they say.....excuses are like *******s.i wouldnt say something i dont intend on doing,like asking for the location.wanna buy the car?if not then shut the **** up!its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back