You can type here any text you want

1987 buick limited turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is right....Come on moderaters close this post, this guy is making all Californians look bad!

ya ,you know what your right.thanks for steppin in.you are a real stand up kinda guy yourself.im sorry california.........

On other forums its like this, if you dont have anything nice to say your automatically banned from this board.

This board isnt like that, but it would be nice not to read this in the cars for sale section.

BW

On other forums its like this, if you dont have anything nice to say your automatically banned from this board.

This board isnt like that, but it would be nice not to read this in the cars for sale section.

BW

your right,and im being serious.everyone that chipped in their two cents to me got what they had coming.thats what i said earlier in the post.i came here to sell my car and got a stupid comment.then everyone had to say something.you can see that from the first post til now.i am done.i never asked for any advice,just offers.im gonna watch the rest of the laker game now.

BW

Seems like Many people had not nice things to say in this thread & not just the thread starter.

your right,and im being serious.everyone that chipped in their two cents to me got what they had coming.thats what i said earlier in the post.i came here to sell my car and got a stupid comment.then everyone had to say something.you can see that from the first post til now.i am done.i never asked for any advice,just offers.im gonna watch the rest of the laker game now.

Next time PM the guy that bugged you, but dont do it for all to see.
Altho, many jumped in & had No Right to put in their 2 cents when its not their car & they arent seriously planning to buy it anyways.
Seems that there was a few parties here that were in the wrong.
Gang mentality kinda thing!

WOW!!! Talk about getting unnecessarily out of hand!!!

Let me just chime in real quick...I very respectfully made a suggestion that the original posting be cleaned up a little in order to read the highlights of the vehicle more clearly. This would not only help me/us in reading and possibly purchasing the car, but the seller in actually getting more chances at selling it. Not rocket science to figure this out...

...but Einstein over there, decides he wants to curse and lose his head over my comment/suggestion. You sir, are a phucking useless result of a broken condom, needlessly taking up space and robbing oxygen from those around you. Take your car, your $hitty little trailer, and the 5 acres of your $hitty land, and die already. Get off this board, and save us all a good 15 minutes of reading your useless, misspelled, cluttered bull$hit.

And no, I don't have a Turbo Buick...I'm looking to buy one to add to my collection of cars? Do you have one as extense as mine? No, probably not...so please, insert your head under hot exhaust fumes and rid this Earth of pawn scum.

Thank you.

PS...Still looking for a Turbo Buick...

WOW!!! Talk about getting unnecessarily out of hand!!!

Let me just chime in real quick...I very respectfully made a suggestion that the original posting be cleaned up a little in order to read the highlights of the vehicle more clearly. This would not only help me/us in reading and possibly purchasing the car, but the seller in actually getting more chances at selling it. Not rocket science to figure this out...

...but Einstein over there, decides he wants to curse and lose his head over my comment/suggestion. You sir, are a phucking useless result of a broken condom, needlessly taking up space and robbing oxygen from those around you. Take your car, your $hitty little trailer, and the 5 acres of your $hitty land, and die already. Get off this board, and save us all a good 15 minutes of reading your useless, misspelled, cluttered bull$hit.

And no, I don't have a Turbo Buick...I'm looking to buy one to add to my collection of cars? Do you have one as extense as mine? No, probably not...so please, insert your head under hot exhaust fumes and rid this Earth of pawn scum.

Thank you.

PS...Still looking for a Turbo Buick...
wow,that was impressive after not saying a word while all your girlfriends stood up for you!i was talking to you and only you!im sure there are alota normal people that arent socially unaccepted on here,but i was warned about your kind.you are the douchebag that i was talking to thats needs bulletins and all that **** to comprehend what was written.words are words and i cant help you learn how to understand what is written.so you my friend need to shut your mouth and keep your stupid "suggestions" to yourself.this isnt a social gathering for me,unlike you.i came here to sell a car.you wanted to get personal and correct and suggest things.thats not what this post is for,go to the tech forum and "chime" in there.i used to live in crown point indiana and i have no problem making some phone calls and then going back and finding out who the **** you are and then we can get personal face to face.not through a keyboard and monitor.You wanna knock my house,woops,my trailer and 5 acres in sunny california.you better not back down from what your big mouth said.there are only a few places to race out there and i know them all.im gonna take that check as being signed,hope your ass is ready for it!o and if you want i can have my daughter get the crayons back out for you to understand what this all means with nice lil pictures and illustrations.p.s does your collection of cars include a hybrid skylark and a 98 regal like your boyfiend?cuz if you wanted to buy a turbo buick you would have,theyre all over for sale!we need to weed out the owners from the daydreamers!

wow,that was impressive after not saying a word while all your girlfriends stood up for you!i was talking to you and only you!im sure there are alota normal people that arent socially unaccepted on here,but i was warned about your kind.you are the douchebag that i was talking to thats needs bulletins and all that **** to comprehend what was written.words are words and i cant help you learn how to understand what is written.so you my friend need to shut your mouth and keep your stupid "suggestions" to yourself.this isnt a social gathering for me,unlike you.i came here to sell a car.you wanted to get personal and correct and suggest things.thats not what this post is for,go to the tech forum and "chime" in there.i used to live in crown point indiana and i have no problem making some phone calls and then going back and finding out who the **** you are and then we can get personal face to face.not through a keyboard and monitor.You wanna knock my house,woops,my trailer and 5 acres in sunny california.you better not back down from what your big mouth said.there are only a few places to race out there and i know them all.im gonna take that check as being signed,hope your ass is ready for it!o and if you want i can have my daughter get the crayons back out for you to understand what this all means with nice lil pictures and illustrations.p.s does your collection of cars include a hybrid skylark and a 98 regal like your boyfiend?cuz if you wanted to buy a turbo buick you would have,theyre all over for sale!we need to weed out the owners from the daydreamers!

Dude, WTF are you talking about?!?!?!? Crown Point, IN?? Few places to race out there? WTF are you talking about...I'm on the East Coast son...Central Florida.

First off, it took me a little while to respond to this post because unlike you, I am not sitting by the computer manually stimulating my penis looking for someone to fight with. Secondly, you obviously were not hugged as a child, as it is painfully obvious you suffer from some severe depression. You may want to try Paxil...or perhaps Abilify, if you're Bipolar. You are obviously a loser, always will be, and your offspring will sadly be as well. Needless to say, those who made the mistake in not having an abortion when you were created, were also depressed. Hence not showing you any type of respect for others who are trying to help.

At any rate, good luck selling your 2nd rate T-type...If any random 3rd person were to read your 5th grade responses, and compare them to my well-spoken, and obviously true responses, who do you think they would favor? Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

You dumb loser...hope your life doesn't derail too much and you wind up on the 11 o'clock news. Actually, I really don't care if you do...You fit the category of what George Carlin would say "those who should be strapped to a chair and beaten with a hammer."

Next time PM the guy that bugged you, but dont do it for all to see.
Altho, many jumped in & had No Right to put in their 2 cents when its not their car & they arent seriously planning to buy it anyways.
Seems that there was a few parties here that were in the wrong.
Gang mentality kinda thing!

i heard that.the non-turbo buick owners are ganging up on a real turbo buick owner on turbobuick.com!as a respect thing towards you and the other turbo buick owners that come here not to see this,im gonna stop and if someone wants to "chime" in then pm me.if you want to ask a question about the car,then thats what this forum is for.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?!?!?!? Crown Point, IN?? Few places to race out there? WTF are you talking about...I'm on the East Coast son...Central Florida.

First off, it took me a little while to respond to this post because unlike you, I am not sitting by the computer manually stimulating my penis looking for someone to fight with. Secondly, you obviously were not hugged as a child, as it is painfully obvious you suffer from some severe depression. You may want to try Paxil...or perhaps Abilify, if you're Bipolar. You are obviously a loser, always will be, and your offspring will sadly be as well. Needless to say, those who made the mistake in not having an abortion when you were created, were also depressed. Hence not showing you any type of respect for others who are trying to help.

At any rate, good luck selling your 2nd rate T-type...If any random 3rd person were to read your 5th grade responses, and compare them to my well-spoken, and obviously true responses, who do you think they would favor? Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

You dumb loser...hope your life doesn't derail too much and you wind up on the 11 o'clock news. Actually, I really don't care if you do...You fit the category of what George Carlin would say "those who should be strapped to a chair and beaten with a hammer."
sure your not.....that took a whole 10 mins to respond after i just responded.central florida huh?so many duechebags popped off,im losing track of who is who.darn,i wish it was you in chicago!keep talkin.......about a car you dont even own!its simple,turbobuick........you are not even relavant in that cuz you dont own one!it probably took you 10 mins for a your kid to read that post to you.your the moron!get it?look at how this started.........the norms thought it was funny cuz your a tool bag pretty much.and of course this is so entertaining to me cuz of the extent you non turbo buick owners go through on a board you probably have no right being on!lets hear another quote from somebody elses brain since you dont have one for yourself.and **** grammar and all that other **** your talking about this isnt grammar.com and nobody gives two ****s how good you can spell or your punctuation!you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?.who you trying to impress?you know what im saying,fukin pussssssyyy?

This is a good example of why the replies should only be related to the sale of the car.
If you wanted to make suggestions on how "he" should sell "his" car maybe you should have pm'd him.
I'm kinda of looking for another one and had no problem reading his post and if I did I would have asked questions.
The car is not for me but I'm having fun reading his respones now.:)

east coast?...son?....central florida?isnt that the south?what do i know though,i have 5th grade grammar.but i know that california is on the west coast!!!!!!and you really know your depression pills,maybe you can send me some of yours.which ones do you like the best?

you guys are funny. best example I ever saw of this was on the no longer existing 'godragracing.com'

some dude was asking 18,500 for this junk 'montebu' (a malibu with a monte front end). it was a real piece of crap, and some one responded, 18,5 for that junk??? then someone else chimed in and mentioned he should sell his '80something cutlass and ask 29,900 for it. anyway, the original poster called the other guys "cyber bullies". HAHA gotta love that one!! HA

This got even funnier in the last 24 hrs:biggrin: Yup, you got me nailed, I'm jealous of the guy whose house has hubcaps. I worked for one of the big name Buick shops on the east coast until they moved to NY, but I'm envious of your car that has the heat/ac ripped out and melted wiring in plain sight. I sold my GN last year, one of the reasons was having to deal with people like you. It was sold to a friend, and I still tune the car for him as well as his two other TRs. You say you were warned of people on the Buick boards, take a look in the mirror and you'll see the type of person who really gives Buick owners a bad name.

Seems like Many people had not nice things to say in this thread & not just the thread starter.

That is obvious and nobody got banned as im sure you would think, this board is full of people who dont get along.

So what else is new

BW:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back