You can type here any text you want

1987 buick limited turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This got even funnier in the last 24 hrs:biggrin: Yup, you got me nailed, I'm jealous of the guy whose house has hubcaps. I worked for one of the big name Buick shops on the east coast until they moved to NY, but I'm envious of your car that has the heat/ac ripped out and melted wiring in plain sight. I sold my GN last year, one of the reasons was having to deal with people like you. It was sold to a friend, and I still tune the car for him as well as his two other TRs. You say you were warned of people on the Buick boards, take a look in the mirror and you'll see the type of person who really gives Buick owners a bad name.

TOOT TOOOT,WOW THATS SOMETHING SPECIAL.YOU MUST BE A BIG DEAL OVER THERE,I MUST NOT KNOW WHO IM TALKING TO.WHATS YOUR NAME?JACK COTTON?LMFAO!TOO BAD ITS THE PAST AND PROBABLY NOT EVEN TRUE!THIS IS OBVIOUS.ITS A BATTLE OF THE HAVE AND HAVE NOTS.I HAVE A TURBO BUICK,YOU DO NOT.GET IT?YA YOU WORKED AT A TURBO BUICK SHOP AND YOU HAD A TURBO BUICK.GET A LIFE.I COULD GO ON A FERRARI SITE AND TELL EVERYBODY I AM LOOKING TO BUY A FERRARI,THAT DOESNT MEAN SQUAT.MAN YOUR A LOSER!AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE TURBO BUICK OWNERS?PROPS ON A CAR THAT YOU DONT EVEN OWN?HOW ABOUT NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER HAVE NOT AON A SITE YOU DONT BELONG ON!EHARMONY MUST NOT BE GOING TO WELL FOR YOU I TAKE IT.LIKE I SAID IF YOU MAKE IT OUT ILL GIVE YOU A RIDE,**** I MIGHT EVEN LET YOU SIT ON MY LAP AND HOLD THE WHEEL FOR A COUPLE OF MILES.

Look, I Belong On This Post.unless You Have Something To Say Related To What This Post Is For,cars For Sale,then Shut Up And Go To The Tech Section And Waste Somebody Elses Time.im Not Gonna Back Down Because This Is My Thread I Started To Try And Sell My Car On!comprende?

Sure Did,your Mom Wants It!she Wants To Trade Some Work If You Know What I Mean.waitin For Her To Send Some Pics As We Speak!skippy!

Get any offers on it Skippy !!! :D

DONT YOU HAVE ANY OTHER THINGS BETTER TO DO OLD MAN?LIKE CHANGING YOUR DIAPER OR DRINKING YOUR MILK OF MAGNESIA.

Side note to anybody throwing in 2 cents. Ive posted my address. If you want to argue like a lil b!tch then lets cut to the chase and throw yours out there. Even through a PM. I would spend the plane ticket money and we can get personal and handle it. I know nobody will?! You can talk s#it through a computer all you want cause you dont have me in your face. This was a for sale post and once again pencil d!ck puss!es "chimmed " in. Thats it. Either be preppared to back your fast little grammar fingers up or move the fu(k on to acting like a know it alls to your wife.

eighty7limited, just have the moderators erase this thread and start a new thread so you have fare chance at selling your car. Looks decent and I'm sure someone would be interested.

that sounds like a good idea.im gonna go ahead and do that right now.thanks for the HELPFULL suggestion.do you mind pm'ing me how to do so?

Don't we have posting rules on this board that would elimainate such a vile individual that makes treatening comments to the members here.

Throw his azz off !!!

i havent threatend anybody.i just asked for the people that wanna be smart ass' to do it to my face not over the computer.thats all.threatining to be a man,maybe.

GOOO FFFuuuucccckkkkk yyyooouuuurrrrrsssseeeelllfffff!!!!did you get that or do you need some crayons?fingerpaint?whatever makes it easier for you to read!It is true,you guys are all ****in creeps!if it ,makes you feel any better im pullin the lil v6 and putin a smallblock in it.im outta turbobuickgrammar.com!btw i dont care what you think of my car!

Tell us how you really feel....:confused: Lol.

Your letting a simple suggestion about making a post get you really bent. It's really not something to get all that twisted over. Good luck with sale.

WOW!!! Talk about getting unnecessarily out of hand!!!

Let me just chime in real quick...I very respectfully made a suggestion that the original posting be cleaned up a little in order to read the highlights of the vehicle more clearly. This would not only help me/us in reading and possibly purchasing the car, but the seller in actually getting more chances at selling it. Not rocket science to figure this out..

...but Einstein over there, decides he wants to curse and lose his head over my comment/suggestion. You sir, are a phucking useless result of a broken condom, needlessly taking up space and robbing oxygen from those around you. Take your car, your $hitty little trailer, and the 5 acres of your $hitty land, and die already. Get off this board, and save us all a good 15 minutes of reading your useless, misspelled, cluttered bull$hit.

And no, I don't have a Turbo Buick...I'm looking to buy one to add to my collection of cars? Do you have one as extense as mine? No, probably not...so please, insert your head under hot exhaust fumes and rid this Earth of pawn scum.

Are you SERIOUSLY calling him retarded?

If English is your first language, my friend, you might want to be careful.

Retard.

I know that God will punish me for feeling so good after reading this thread but I probably deserve it. I have never seen anybody get so upset over so little. It wasn't the first thread that got me, it wasn't the suggestion that got to me, it was the response to the suggestion that got me rolling. Crown Point, Ind., oh, you mean Wooden gun, Ind. Oh, I am not a mod on this section either, so call me whatever names that you enjoy (sticks and stones will break my bones but whips and chains excite me). BTW, beautiful car that you have there. When I grow up I want 1 just like it. You are truly my hero. I have never seen anybody freak out this bad over a suggestion. Have a nice day sir.

WOW!!! Talk about getting unnecessarily out of hand!!!

Let me just chime in real quick...I very respectfully made a suggestion that the original posting be cleaned up a little in order to read the highlights of the vehicle more clearly. This would not only help me/us in reading and possibly purchasing the car, but the seller in actually getting more chances at selling it. Not rocket science to figure this out..

...but Einstein over there, decides he wants to curse and lose his head over my comment/suggestion. You sir, are a phucking useless result of a broken condom, needlessly taking up space and robbing oxygen from those around you. Take your car, your $hitty little trailer, and the 5 acres of your $hitty land, and die already. Get off this board, and save us all a good 15 minutes of reading your useless, misspelled, cluttered bull$hit.

And no, I don't have a Turbo Buick...I'm looking to buy one to add to my collection of cars? Do you have one as extense as mine? No, probably not...so please, insert your head under hot exhaust fumes and rid this Earth of pawn scum.

Are you SERIOUSLY calling him retarded?

If English is your first language, my friend, you might want to be careful.

Retard.

My friend told me that some of my comments are never interpreted correctly due to the fact that the avg a@#hole's IQ on this board is below avg (like this guy perhaps a 70?)....you, however prove that there are some people well above this...great post :)

This seller is the biggest donkey ever. Why would you act that way while trying to sell a mediocre car ?

first i wanna say thanks to the ones that understand what this truly is about.its appreciated.and to the duechebag with the mach 1......lmfao!are you kidding me?one thing i know is that my mediocre buick will drag that gay ass mach 1 down the track anytime!you would have to spray that turd a 300 hundred shot and hope it stayed together just once to have any kind of chance at my buick!s e r i o u s l y!!!!!!!!!!and owning a 93 vert with a 418,that has no cage that makes me money from dueches like this every weekend, i would spot you out about 10 cars but id be afraid id come down right on your hatch!go suck on your own dick for a bit or somthing will you.get the fuc# off the site pleeaaasseee!this is gonna be easy pickins too!and to mr."agreed"another prime example of his car list starting like this.
1987 gn -"sold"
p.o.s
p.o.s
p.o.s
caddy( i do like them but they are not rare by any means)
work truck
work truck
still looking for a gn
come on now there are like 100 cars on this site for sale!o, nothing good yet though huh?sure....god you losers crack me up!i have a 93 stroked mustang vert with welll...im not gonna say but its not good for business!an 06 single cab sierra on 24's with a 5.3.a brand new 08 2500 gmc turbodeisel.but who cares,were on TURBOBUICK.COM!keep em comin!!!!!!!!!!

Low IQ & Mental Retardation
5% of people have an IQ under 70 and this is generally considered as the benchmark for "mental retardation", a condition of limited mental ability in that it produces difficulty in adapting to the demands of life.

Severity of mental retardation can be broken into 4 levels:

50-70 - Mild mental retardation (85%)

35-50 - Moderate mental retardation (10%)

20-35 - Severe mental retardation (4%)

IQ < 20 - Profound mental retardation (1%)

Mensa is a society for people with high IQ, in the top 2% (1 in 50). for those who did not "get" my other post ;)

Thanks for continuing to prove my point. HEE HAW!
BTW congrats! Your car is faster then mine. I hope that makes up for your "short comings" elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back