You can type here any text you want

1987 buick limited turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You amuse me, so I'll continue playing. If you werent a few thousand miles away, I would show up to get it. If anyone is getting worked up over the internet, it's you. How does one know their "roll"?

ask your daddy,he will tell you.i cant go giving you lessons on being a man right now.

It's good to see you think the whole interweb will do as you say because you typed it. I'm glad to hear you live at an electric company, and are there 7 days a week. I guess you don't work much so you have to sell the car? I guess this is where I'm supposed to piss and moan about "if you were closer, blah blah" but you are a few thousand miles away so it's pointless. I'll just keep randomly posting to annoy you since the internet is such serious business to you.

Art
72 Skylark hybrid - In progress
98 Regal GS
86 GN, 11.22@117.9 stock motor on 110 octane - sold

skylark Hybrid.........98 regal...........come on now,you dont even own a turbo buick!you crack me up sooooooo much!you dont have **** to talk about.this is TURBOBUICK.COM.get over the past and find somewhere else to talk about your two p.o.s's!

It's good to see you think the whole interweb will do as you say because you typed it. I'm glad to hear you live at an electric company, and are there 7 days a week. I guess you don't work much so you have to sell the car? I guess this is where I'm supposed to piss and moan about "if you were closer, blah blah" but you are a few thousand miles away so it's pointless. I'll just keep randomly posting to annoy you since the internet is such serious business to you.

like i said genius!thats the old owner!keep tryin

I love the picture that shows the wiring harness cover melting against the downpipe by the way.

I love the picture that shows the wiring harness cover melting against the downpipe by the way.

what in my turbo buick?ohhhhh you must like those seeming that you dont even own one.thanks tho bud,maybe one day you own one yourself.

what in my turbo buick?ohhhhh you must like those seeming that you dont even own one.thanks tho bud,maybe one day you own one yourself.

I hope to someday be like you, and park my t-type in front of my double wide/meth lab.

I love this pic.

Attachments

• melted.JPG
    melted.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,329
What size rims do you have on the rear? What back space? And what size rear tires you running?

I hope to someday be like you, and park my t-type in front of my double wide/meth lab.

lmfao,you guys think you know it all by digging up **** on the internet!!yup its a trailer,you guys got me! well out here in california,being on 5 acres isnt like being on 5 acres in good old nj.you have to have a lil money to live out here.meth???where does that come into the picture,im not making **** up when im talking to you guys.if it makes you feel better,go ahead and just imagine im a white trash hillbilly methhead,living in good ol southern californee!how do you circumsize a new jerseyin.......kick his sister in the chin!!!!!!!suck it easy ladies!im out,had fun!

ya i get it you like my turbo buick.let see sum pics of that killer 98 regal you got!!!id give my right arm for one of those!

Your spelling and grammar gets worse with every post. I thought they taught you "don't get high off your own supply". The last reported property sale on that address was for $200k, not exactly big coin to live out there.

Since I don't own a TR, but have helped out more people on this board with their cars than you, doesn't that say something about your character?

Your spelling and grammar gets worse with every post. I thought they taught you "don't get high off your own supply". The last reported property sale on that address was for $200k, not exactly big coin to live out there.

man you are a genius.where you getting your 411?maybe in 1993!you dont know what your talking about.200k lmfao!!!!!!!!!..........lmfao!!!!!!!!man your sumn special you know that.where are those pics at???this is TURBO BUICK.com you know, not eharmony right?you can find someone to talk to you there k.

Since I don't own a TR, but have helped out more people on this board with their cars than you, doesn't that say something about your character?

i didnt come here to meet friends.go to e harmony.com.thats where you need to be,k.theres someone out there for everyone.you'll find somebody.

I'll stop in and say hello tomorrow, gotta run tonight. Eharmony's calling me lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back