You can type here any text you want

1987 buick limited turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys as some might know my car was stolen last month,,, :( But I bought this car today, For Cheap. All parts were as stated & all receipts provided.

The seller is actually a pretty nice & helpful person minus the stuff on this thread.. lol

Does need some work so, help me out if you see me start postin alot of ?'s :wink:

Nice thread, I love a guy threatening to kick everyone's ass calling people e-thugs, LOL.

I didn't read all the posts, but if I fly to California and kick your ass does that mean I get the car for $500.00 and you won't prosecute? I'm confused.

I dont think ive laughed out loud so much this early in the morning, god what a good laugh that was.... kick her in the chin:eek: LOL hilarious!

Rates in my top 10 tb.com threads.

PS
Glad someone got a good deal!

Yeah some of the stuff on the car is kinda shade tree... But $6000 made me feel like I won.. there are alot of performance parts on the car,

I just have to get it how I want it..

Man am i glad i got rid of this car! You couldnt pay me to own another turbo buick! I'll take the loss for the gain of no more headaches or dealing with turbo buick or the weirdos that like them!! I just bought a 1985 original owner mustang with t tops in great condition for $1500 and put a lil 306 v8 with some forged pistons , an 8.8 withs a spool and axles for $750 and some gt40x aluminum heads i got for dirt cheap on it. That and $600 c4 with brake and a 175 shot....10.90's at 119 all day! I spent $4000 and im in the 10's! That was my goal with this turbo buick, to be in the 10's. But the thing eats money up like thats its job! and does'nt want to be the same car every day. One day its fine the next its not. Overall this was a learning experience,an expensive one at that!turbo buick people are the weirdest people on the planet and i cant wait to see one at the track with all that money dumped into it and just laugh. Ya they are fast,some of them, but ive went that route.i dont care about the "rareness" or the "worth" of a car.i care about the appeal of cars and how they perform without giving problems. its like a girlfriend that wont stop bitching and is nothing but problems. You gotta cut bait! that i did and i could'nt be happier with my lil ford mustang that isnt worth ****!!! and ya the guy that bought my car was not one of the weirdos that frequent this site but after reading his last post it seems like he is more like them then like me.good luck with the car and remeber to park this one in the garage because you cant get full coverage on a car with a salvage title.

The seller is actually a pretty nice & helpful person minus the stuff on this thread.. lol

Sounds like he's nice in person, but a hardcore bad ass on the internet hiding safely behind a PC.

turbo buick people are the weirdest people on the planet and i cant wait to see one at the track with all that money dumped into it and just laugh. Ya they are fast,some of them, but ive went that route.i dont care about the "rareness" or the "worth" of a car.i care about the appeal of cars and how they perform without giving problems.

How many performance cars have you ever owned? I've had several, and they all have their quirks about them. Especially when you start modding them. And anyone who knows them knows what the problem is when they see it and not just cries FOUL! Quite obvious you don't know your TR's very well but us "weirdos" are always glad to help and share tips and experieinces.

Good for you that you found a Mustang to mod. In the 10's for $4k huh....that's 1/8 mile right? I'm sure you'll lash back with "no that's 1/4 mile time"....well if so one thing is for sure either someone gave you your parts or you bought el cheapo Chinese parts that you thought were good that are certain to fail in short notice. Best of luck to you, from the wierdo turbo Buick crowd.

**** you must have fought in every war, been around the world twice, shot and stabbed and fu#*ed em all! you pretty much know it all!you know what!? you should run for president bud.thanks for the input but your an idiot!i will give you that there are always issues with building cars.im 24 and have had 7 "modded" cars and am still learning and will always be. but as the person who built my car said,hytetech which he owns 10 TR's, was right. these cars are a pain in the ass!and Lou was right too from Lou's automotive when i first took the car down to him to build.thanks for the knowledge bombs but no thanks you fag.as for my mustang,well i dont care if you beleive me or not.im happy with it and thats all that counts.ive never lied to anybody here and dont care to talk mustangs with you.but 10.90's all day in the 1/4!!!!!!!!!!!1/8..... mile your an idiot!!!.and why would i be mean to him when he is coming 600 miles to buy my car and hasnt talked **** on this post?he knew all about this post and it was i who made it and just laughed while i talked **** on this forum as if he understood about people like you.those are the "weirdos" im talking about.not everyone on this site is a weirdo. its just true,TR's just have more weirdos that like them.like mopar fans are usually hillbillys but at the same time they are the rarest and most expensive of muscle cars. i love mopars and am not a hillbilly.understand? if it was you talking **** on the post and then driving down,well itd be a different story. but no your out there in mizzoura,yeeee hawww! and who is the tough guy?i already called out the behind the monitor **** talkers earlier in this post who chimmed in.i didnt start the **** talking until the "chimmers" "chimmed" in. then it stopped so i stopped.so here YOU are.....what a joke!keep thinking about my post and coming back to it after thinking of things to say.you must not have a life besides ****ing your livestock and family!GOOO TROJANS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back