1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

I'm glad you sold the car ,what a beauty. Great talking to you . I did buy a Turbo T ,but make it my own project on my own budget . It will end up same price as yours ,but with 10 sec pkg .

Good luck on your next project

Well Gentlemen, I Took delivery of the car about a week ago, had a horrible experience with the transport company, they lied since day one.. that's the bad news.. The great news is I am very satisfied with this purchase. Bob is Aces and anyone who has had dealings with him will say the same. Never failed communication even after the sale. He is an awesome guy and a Turbo Buick lover to boot. I was going to opt and place a bigger turbo and this and that .. oh and this also.. but much thanks to my sanity I decided to leave it stock. It is a great car, and is very clean to top it all off. I still can't believe anyone or everyone whom hesitated to buy it.. but I am glad ya'll did. :) I will post some pics when I get some time.. but believe me when I say this.. even the best camera won't do it justice.

Bob, It has truly been a pleasure. Thank you for everything. You are the man!!

-Juanjo

I'm so glad you took ownership of the limited I know it went to a good home I hope you enjoy it for a longtime
If there is ever anything, you can call me anytime.
P.S. Looking forward to seeing some
Pics soon

Bob

WOW! $16,500 for a T with 160,000 miles on it? Was there gold bars in the trunk?

Are you kidding did you see that car?
you can't just dismiss a car like that because it has high miles,
it's an original rust free arizona "limited" and then has alot of very desirable options on top of that,also has a great color combo,That car is awesome.
The time,money + aggravation it takes to restore a car to that level is staggering.The car sold for that much because of the condition,rarity + uniqueness.The whole car was rebuilt redone or refurbished + done right.
I am personally glad that particular car fell into the hands of the person that it did,+ had such a high quality restoration done to it.It would have been a shame if that car had just been abused + used up,it is such a nice combo.
Ps i have a high mileage, completely restored car + it drives as nice as my 23k mile car,and alot better then alot of cars i tried out, with alot less miles then it has.

This car is amazing and I'm sure the buyer knew exactly what he was getting. Personally, for $16,500 I think the seller should have kept it. This is hands down one of the nicest Turbo Regals on the street today. I don't think you can even get a Civic for $16,500 these days. This was a deal.