You can type here any text you want

1987 GN hardtop $5800

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jswmotor

Vicious
1987 GN hardtop. Cosmetics bad- interior and exterior. Drive home. Some light mods. No engine smoke. Very strong running car. Digital dash and climate control. $5800 located in NC. best contact by email jwest2@triad.rr.com

Trunk has the lower lip rusted and the doors are showing some along the inside seams in some places. The rest of the car is ok and solid. I would replace the trunk lid and clean up the lower door inside seams.

Sent message

Sent you email about the car. I would like to trade my formula for it. Sent some details. Hit me back with any questions. I can deliver my car and pick up the GN no problem. Let me know. Thanks

coptzr231@aol.com

What part of NC??? Near Charlotte?

GNTurbo6,

It is showing 42,000 but true miles are unknown since it only has 5 spaces ;)

Michael,

Thank you for the email. I have some more interested buyers but no takers yet. The door rust is small. I should not even mention it but I am detailed. I really dont think they need replacement. It looks to be surface that can be cleaned up wit ease. The trunk is the only piece of sheetmetal I will need. I am really surprised this car has not sold.

Talk to you soon.

Back