1987 Grand National,77k miles-$7800

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave is lieing about condition of the car and taking deposits on he already made 300 dollars on deposits and wont return a dime moderator should pull his thread

dave is lieing about condition of the car and taking deposits on he already made 300 dollars on deposits and wont return a dime moderator should pull his thread

Please elaborate. Whats wrong with the car that he doesn't describe?

first of all he taken 2 overnight deposits lies about car the wont return deposit

doors junk rotted drivers pillar rotted ,quarters have been patched , both front fenders inners are gone rusted ..def not 77k miles car either dave lieing to get deposits couple more people he rips off then maybe he wont have anything in the car

wow i spoke to him about purchasing this car he sounded like a professional middle aged person not a young guy trying to make a quick dollar...thanks for the heads up might have been an expensive mistake? let see what he has to say

first of all he taken 2 overnight deposits lies about car the wont return deposit

doors junk rotted drivers pillar rotted ,quarters have been patched , both front fenders inners are gone rusted ..def not 77k miles car either dave lieing to get deposits couple more people he rips off then maybe he wont have anything in the car

This from the "CREME BEIGE" guy?? SHOCKER..:rolleyes: I would be leary of anyone who jumps up and down shouting to anyone with ears how "immaculate" his salvage title, 3 foot diameter oak tree falling on it, 2 colors of beige car is.. the one that LIVED on ebay for YEARS till he bought it. Yeah that one..:rolleyes:

As far as this GN.. You can tell from the picts the corrosion is everywhere. Its plain as day under the hood.. hell the water pump pulley, wiper motor arms, a/c bracket, even the throttle cable bracket is half rotten. No need to get started on the doors and the rest of it, exc.. Pretty messed up he keeps deposits and keeps on trucking after the would be buyer see's the car.

Good luck Scott. I hope you get your deposit back!

wow he told me the cream car was driven by an older lady that had ran off the road and went into some bushes i wanted that cream car.. damn! maybe thats what was told to him though?? w.e he doesnt have paypal either so your stuck with the money order chit... cant dispute not a damn thing, i still want to see what he has to say?

GNBRETT once told me when i asked him some advice on a car i was going to purchase.. he told me, BE PATIENT and make sure you drive it or make sure you see it in person before giving up that cash THANKS BRETT!!!

He knows the history of the Creme car....hell everyone knows the "real" history of that car. Money order deposits only:eek: this guy has it all covered. Hope you somehow get deposit back Scott. Words to live by..If it looks too good of a deal to be true..it usually is.

He had a beautiful 87 Silver T that I regret not buying. 400HP monster that he let ME drive (a then 16 year old kid). I thought this was pretty cool of him..

Misrepresenting something isnt cool though :mad: We're talking about peoples hard earned money being taken here

he should say something? point blank is if the buyer doesn't want the car give him his deposit back...or come to a proper agreement before deposit has been given...MO's are not the best thing to do when paying large amounts of cash...

I get a kick out of all the people on here saying how nice the car is and have no clue what it even is,or even vouching for him,this should be a good wake up call,if the car looked good in the pictures(I saw a lot of issues at the bottoms of the doors)it would be sitting in my driveway.also notice how there was a lot of"10 footer" and interior pics?;)

Wow!!!
I thought this only happened on the mopar sites.
Sorry for saying m - p - r . I know if offends some.

Holy moly,like a pack of wolves,don't you think it would be a good idea to wait to get the other side,before you attack someone + destroy their thread.
I'm not quite sure where to start ,i'll get to the cream car after,which i have never put on here for sale, never said is mint,never said didn't have a salvage title,i think in my first few posts i stated that the original woman owner smashed it when it was a couple years old,it did not live on e-bay,i bought it before the auction ended + it had already bid to its reserve,i've always said the paint is not very good,but i have been driving the car all day today,+ that car is awesome,i've had nicer + faster but that one is my favorite of the buicks i've owned,not sure why that popped up here but, wow.
I'll start a new post for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.