You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National - attempted theft from home driveway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
She has agreed to come back to take more pictures with the car. ...and she has a hot friend who is willing to do it with her.... YeeHaw! I'll post when available.

Has she come back yet? :D How's the stake out going?

If they have tried that many times its pretty obvious that they are stupid or kids trying to steal it. A pro would have been gone the first time with it, not just tearing up your strip trying to jimmy the lock. Maybe you should look closer to home for sure. Sounds like neighbor hood kids or friends. If you catch them do NOT give them any slack. Charge them with everything you can to make a point!!!!

Sorry to hear of the theft attempts, Germantown is a nice area but somewhat close to tha north side, at least parts of it, if you drive it through or from downtown perhaps someone likes what they see and is after it?...I know a guy who had his 85' stolen 2 years ago when parked for sale at his home in New Berlin/Waukesha, off a busy road. Found it a few weeks later stripped :( . Not sure if you are on brewcitymuscle.com, theres a few TR guys on there. I keep my Montes garaged (now living in StAllis), they maybe aren't as big of targets as a GN but not far behind from lowlifes. I assume you have a few anti-theft measures in addition to a club?

ex g.f coming over to take pix like that and ur married.my man you live once try to get all of them at the same time,then show us the pix.but on a serious note i know how you feel on this like a prisoner in youre home waiting for these scum bags to show up.the worst is if you confront them and they go down on youre property a p.o.s lawyer will get there case and make u into the bad guy.criminals somehow have more rights than us .

The gal in the pictures is the ex girlfriend of my COUSIN, (who was also there at the time) not me. My wife took pictures with the car also, but I'm not posting those.

Well fellas the girl is cool and all but heres some useful info for yall..I live in a suburb of Detriot and people will steal anything thats not bolted down not in my area but you know what i mean you all need one of these Lok-Itt Security Products not that crappy thing that was posted on here earlier and you can prolly get it local i think we are the g body capital of the world lol and this will keep your car a lot safer than that other one plus it stays on all the time and comes in black you only remove the lock cylinder shield/steering wheel stop when you drive...Hope this helps out .....

Good thing they are amateurs. I got into my car in about a minute with a coathanger when I locked my keys in my car.

Well fellas the girl is cool and all but heres some useful info for yall..I live in a suburb of Detriot and people will steal anything thats not bolted down not in my area but you know what i mean you all need one of these Lok-Itt Security Products not that crappy thing that was posted on here earlier and you can prolly get it local i think we are the g body capital of the world lol and this will keep your car a lot safer than that other one plus it stays on all the time and comes in black you only remove the lock cylinder shield/steering wheel stop when you drive...Hope this helps out .....

I see you must be peddling your product?

Nah not my product i dont make a penny off of them. I just know they work (theve saved acouple of my cars) and there arent enough nice g bodys especially turbo regals to be havin them chopped and parted or shiped off to foreign countries...Im just tryin to help people keep their cars. We work too hard on them to have some ******* rip them off..

Back