You can type here any text you want

1987 limited colum shift bench seat car az rust free

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This car has an AWESOME paint job as well as a new one-piece rear filler from Spoolfool! :)

nffcz.jpg

had my snot noise kid take some test pics on his computer he calls a phone look better than the dinosaur i have so ill get some more up tomarrow in this beatiful hot sun here in az

Let that poor thing out in the daylight! I bet it's a stunner in the sunshine.

good idea but its too dam hottttttttttttt here even tho the ac blows cold justhe thought of being outside on a day like this!!!

wow nice how long have you had it? i was going to buy a car exactly like yours in Arizona a while back really regret not getting it..The guy was really nice it needed paint though but he owned a shop and if i didnt buy it he was going to paint it he said i know he has a website that he does frame offs etc, .. i always wish i woulda got that car.. the shipping was really killing me at that point in time..

wow nice how long have you had it? i was going to buy a car exactly like yours in Arizona a while back really regret not getting it..The guy was really nice it needed paint though but he owned a shop and if i didnt buy it he was going to paint it he said i know he has a website that he does frame offs etc, .. i always wish i woulda got that car.. the shipping was really killing me at that point in time..

Kinda sounds like Heath...

thx for the positive comments she runs good even tho i put less than 100-200 miles on car since i had her about 2 months havent really had a chance to take her on a long haul but will soon ac blows cold so i might have to put her to the test lol

Back