1987 Regal T-Type (V8) with 405 ORIGINAL miles

6 BANGER

This car still has the original window sticker on the passenger window and that new car smell @ 23 years old. Has been stored since new. The car is brand new and I would be willing to bet that this is the only one out there with this mileage. Pic's on the way. Send me some feedback if there is some interest out there. No low ballers, this car is brand new and runs and drives like a new car should. Thanks for reading.

Ok, for those of you that don't know... In 87 T was just a visual option, not a turbo option. That is why people call the ones with turbos turbo T's. In 87 there was no such thing at a T-type. 86 was the last year...87's T was available any way you wanted it....even with a Olds 307 5.0

Ok, for those of you that don't know... In 87 T was just a visual option, not a turbo option. That is why people call the ones with turbos turbo T's. In 87 there was no such thing at a T-type. 86 was the last year...87's T was available any way you wanted it....even with a Olds 307 5.0
The opening poster obviously does not know all he may think he does about his vehicle.. Nowhere on the car, invoice, or buildsheet will it say T-type...

I think I know my car. I shall post pics of the buildsheet still stuck to the window.
If you are saying that to my statement you will need to say publicly that I was right as soon as you find out that I am. I have been into these cars a LONG time and know things about them that some could not even guess... Your car is a "T" not a T-type. The T-type name retired in 86 and in 87 the "T" was a visual package that could be had with a V8. Your car is rare , not desireable to most but nonetheless rare. I would price it accordingly... Also, notice that little "T" on the fender....not T-type. All T-types said "T-type" sir...

If you are saying that to my statement you will need to say publicly that I was right as soon as you find out that I am. I have been into these cars a LONG time and know things about them that some could not even guess... Your car is a "T" not a T-type. The T-type name retired in 86 and in 87 the "T" was a visual package that could be had with a V8. Your car is rare , not desireable to most but nonetheless rare. I would price it accordingly... Also, notice that little "T" on the fender....not T-type. All T-types said "T-type" sir...

Exactly right... he has one of these:

Buick : Regal: eBay Motors (item 110595162810 end time Nov-04-10 21:13:02 PDT)

Identical to a Turbo T... minus the hood, air dam and the drivetrain of course :D

:}

justin 84 is rite ive seen 1 of these before...would anyone say that maybe the t on these stood for touring..anyway good luck with the sale im with you justin it dont have to b a turbo car...i just enjoy the buicks period...again good luck with the sale..it would make a great car just to show..just like it is..

hes not going to sale a damn thing if he can give any more info on the car thru this website or on emails
I'm not sure he even has a car to sale???

Any hints on making a link or moving my pics to my post, having some difficulties....
The location of the car: Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Price: $20k. Cash talks though.

Exterior color is gunmetal gray, interior is the standard gray of a GN. The air in the tires is still 23 years old. The only items that have been changed is the oil (still have the original filter wrapped up and the battery) everything else is original. The paperwork in the trunk is the original paperwork to the original purchaser in WI.