You can type here any text you want

1991 Mustang Lx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blownc6

1991 Mustang LX 5.0
Less than 100mi on fresh 302. Holley systemax heads, cobra upper and lower intake, svo 1.6 roller rockers, a/c delete, flowtech headers,off road h-pipe with dynomax race bullets. lunati .500/.510 cam. 30 lb jectors,80mm pro m mass air, stock throttle body. needs adj fuel regulator and final tune. 3.73 8.8 rear, chassis engineering lowers, lake wood drag shocks. subframe connectors. Car stock when started build.
Body excellent. no rust, car from california..small dings here and there and clear coat peeling(typical of factory paint from this era). Black interior, 2.5 inch cowl hood. It needs a trans, had a world class t-5 with aluminum shaft, but sold those seperately. Stock t-5 and shaft back in there now..needs rebuild grinds second. have pics available. I am selling this for $4,000 firm. excellent mustang with lots of new parts for the price.Clean california title. My loss your gain. Pics available upon request. Email if interested..may also consider trades. Thanks
contact me at s1confront@aol.com if seriously interested and send info of potential trades with pics.

Just so you know, the stock T5 in a 1991 Mustang is a World Class. Oh, and why say it needs an adj. FPR? If what's on it ain't broke... Besides, it needs a decent TB far more than the FPR. :)

I say stock because i had a cobra spec world class from a 93..i am selling the car, not looking for other peoples opinions on what they think it needs, obviously it needs a better throttle body but i never got around to it. and anything can benefit from an adj regulator. thanks for your opinion though:rolleyes:

Oh, you're offended! Sheesh... I'll send you a PM in attempt to give you some advice you may be inclined to actually benefit from.:wink:

Why would i be offended by another message board know it all...?
Are you interested in the car??.....well???... I didn't think you were interested in the car, so that will be enough from you sir:cool:

Just so everyone here knows that "a trail rider" is the man..here is a PM he just sent me.
a trail rider said:
If you're trying so hard to sell it, why tell people it needs parts which aren't broken? An adjustable regulator will NOT benefit just anything. One thing it won't benefit is a car like yours if it happens to have a dry nitrous system added. A prospective buyer may want to do just that. Point is, don't waste your energy telling others what YOU think it needs if YOU are trying to sell it, unless you know those parts are broken. Adding a good TB may promote the sale. Talking about the FPR won't.

The 93 Cobra ALSO came with a World Class as stock, just as EVERY stock manual trans Mustang from, oh, 1986 through 1993(and the 94-95), including the Cobra R(excluding only the 95 Cobra R, which got an actual Tremec). The clutch was different, but the transmissions were all WC. World Class is a simple designation based on the fluid and synchronizers used in the various versions of the T-5 transmission... but you surely knew that all along...:rolleyes:

I'm not here to argue with you about the car, just give you pointers. I could pick the thing apart sitting here, but that wasn't my goal. Sounds reasonable, however, to not mention what it DOESN'T need when you're trying to sell it. Afterall, it isn't me trying to sell it.

Take advice with a grain of salt and move on. You could adjust your ad to make it look like a better deal, period.

I was simply offering sound, knowledgeable advice because I know these cars very well. It looks as if you can't truthfully say the same.;)

Is everyone clear that this guy is the man????

They don't have to be... Maybe you'd be better off trying to fence this one on a Mustang site.:)

Back