1st PL log need advice

as a few of you know. been having problems out of the 87 GN motor i bought. it was in rough shape when i bought it. but i have since changed all vacuum lines, new O2 sensor, e3 plugs, and finally got a chip to match the 36lb injectors. for the first time today i actually got the tune alot better and now the monster has come to life.
Wondering if there was anyone willing to help me out and check out my PL log from today. its not a 1/4 mile run. just stated recording when i cranked it, pulled out on the road which is out in the country ran down to the corner, turned around and ran back. 80 mph was as fast as i got (brakes on the olds that the motor is in are not too good lol) anyways, just trying to find someone that could take time to run through it and give me their opinion. keep in mind this motor has sit for X amount of years i have no idea as to the mileage etc.
I dont have an acount anywhere to upload the file too at the moment but if someone is willing to lend me their time just give me and email address and i ill send you the log. any and all help its greatly appreciated.

you can upload it right here on the board. just zip it and upload it here. I will be more then happy to take a look at it. if you can't figure it out email it to me and i can take a look and post it up when i get off work tonight.

Boost231@hotmail.com

What maf are you running? It flatlines then you go lean. I would look to replace it or try one that is known to work.

It's one i bought here off someone, its an original maf, not a cheap part store replacement. I was getting Malfuntion code with the one that was on the car.

and i should probably mention i just got a new turbo tweak chip for it and like i said, this was the first time it was on the street that it wasnt popping and cutting out. so i assume that could be a problem also.
after the chip was inserted it just idled for a few minutes here and there. i was getting the iac and tps set during that time.

I would try and return it. Switch to a ls-1 maf and a maf translator. Good working stock maf's are few and far between.

ok here are a few more runs i just got back from....i reset the ecm b4 i cranked the car, drove it around normal for about 10 mins b4 the first log. after that log i adjusted the iac's and tps a little and did the other log......

gotta run to a doc's app. i will check back later...

It looks like its dangerously lean in boost, so I would not get into boost anymore.

The MAF definitely has a problem, so I would look into that first. (Translator's a good setup).

Also need to confirm fuel pressure when in boost.

Has the fuel system been done (pump, hotwire, etc)?

i will ease off the boost some. no the fuel system hasnt been done....some idiot cut the plug of the pump and sending unit, so i wired it direct to battery with a toggle switch for the moment but it will get a hotwire kit soon. im just in the stages of making sure the motor has no major issues other than sensors and tuning right now and learning. i will talk to the person i got the maf from. thanks alot you guys are great here....

ok here is a stupid question.....i have an NXS boost controller. turning it in (like tightning the bolt) lowers boost correct?