2 85 GN motors for sale

carl creque

2 hot air engines for sale. 1 is a core only for rebuild but is complete turbo to exhaust. The other is supposedly a dyno mule that has never been in a car. Looks real clean inside. Has up and down pipes and wiring harness. Located in Chicago IL.

Hey Carl, how is it going this is Prasad let me know as well what you are looking to get. Are you intersted in any trades?

Let me know

Prasad

What's up Dreick, Don't worry, I woudn't step on you toes if you are interested in it. You know me, it's not like I need more stuff.
Takecare

Engines

Hi Derick, I'm looking to get whatever I can for the engines. Make me an offer. Hey Prasad, Long time no see. Not interested in trades at this time unless you might happen to have a 26 spline 7.5 posi and a set of 3.23 or near there gears. Both of you, email me off list at cacmanjr@aol.com.

it would help..........

if you'd give an idea on price.
other wise , I'd give ya $100 ea.

no slam intended.
Thanks

hey whats up prasad i was looking to do i turbo v6 swap into my 82 cutlass that i have it is really slow its going to be a daily driver nothing special.

$$$

I would take $300 for the Core engine and $600 for the dyno mule. Looks like I might have to part them out. I see cranks selling for $300.

dyno mule.what parts are there?how do you know it runs?is it set up so it can be heard running?any idea of condition?
pics?
any other info?core engine bad ?whats wrong with that?can be fixed
thanks andy
email apierce72@comcast.net