2 allen head screws for horn ring

BriHorse

GO TIGERS!
My GN currently has a unpainted billet horn ring on it without the factory allen screws. I am changing it back to a grey horn ring but need the screws. I live in Michigan, zip 48837 for postage costs plus what you want for the screws. thanks

Contact Brian at Gbody or James in CT. Just got 4 from Brian to use as my fake screws. I am going to cut the threads off and glue them in.

I should rephrase my post. I only need the 2 allen screws that attach it to the steering wheel. My new horn ring did not come with those 2 screws. My current horn ring that I am removing is not set up with the factory screws.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Let me clarify, the reproduction stock type metal horn ring (grey) is what I have. See below link. Only the 3 O/clock and 9 O'clock positions in that horn ring are used. The other 4 are a fake plastic type that looks like real allen screws. My 4 fake type plastic allens (non-3/9 O'clock position) were starting to peel and the white plastic was showing. I took the fake ones out and then bought 4 real allen screws from GBody (used for 3/9 O'clock). I painted them flat black and am going to cut the threaded portion off and just put the head of the real allens in the holes where the fake ones used to be.

You can actually tell in the photo that the fake allen in the 7 O'clock position is showing white.

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/78/MACHINED BILLET ALUMINUM GREY HORN RING #1518.html

image.jpg
I just happen to have 2 in a bag sitting on my desk. PM me your address and I'll get them out to you on Monday.