2 passes on the ta49

You guys are a joke.everything I post about I have either done or seen or done at one point or another with one or more cars.you guys have no respect and attempt to mock nt or the fact that their are guys that do things that dont care to have a spotlight on what they do or how they do it.haters are going to hate.

. Why lie about is what I want to know. I gain nothing from enlightening you on this "YOU" posted.
I haven't lied about a thing,I am not going to tell you or this board everything I have done with mine or others cars I have or set up.you didnt do any rd didnt pay for didnt figure out damn thing in my world your just cry baby that comes on another's thread and thinks he knows something.from what I have seen you read you dont,you have tried to play down mine and others accomplishments in other threads multiple times and anybody who follows the board can see that.you cant cut and paste you way out of that fact.you have plenty of ego yet you claim you dont.hey read the thread carefully there are 10 sec buicks that can run on a 49/44 with and without nitrous on slicks and drag radials with low to mid to high 1.4 60fts.its hard to do but it has been done.you haven't answered a single question on my thread here just trying to promote your "no way that can happen theory",just like they dont race on tracks below 50 degrees,more bullshit from your end.

Another illustration of the fact you're a false profit
Your just a snake in the grass.keep crying about engine builders, racers, computer systems if you did more rd on your own stuff and spent less time trolling me maybe you see everything I have posted can and has been done.

It's never everything I race alot now and was running 2 cars at one point.the threads i threw out there is only what I was willing to share at the time.i had run 10s/11s on a 49 on race gas on the same combo before I was even on the board and the car was lighter and on slicks. then wanted to be purely street and do it on pump gas alky,with a stereo ac heat no lightweight wheels or slicks and skinnies but through a full exhaust not making any sounds and no fiberglass parts,which at the time Julio's alky kit wasn't even around,had to make my own.it was more of a quest and how I wanted to run the car, we were all driving alot to shows too back then and 10s and 11s was really fast back then for a street car.

All that ranting above isn't necessary, I don't even know what a hater is. Please show me when in the history of me being on this board when I have bantered with anyone on anything. I just don't do it, period, I don't name call or act like I'm better than anyone. You dig up one thread proving this and I will eat crow, apologize and shut my mouth. You can't assail my character. I wasn't raised that way. I asked you before, " how far are you willing to take this story"? and it seems like you will take it anywhere at this point and flip it on me like I am out of pocket. The problem with not telling the truth is it;s a very dangerous slippery slope because you can't keep up with it. Just last Saturday your 10.60@125 was done in a heavy car on drag radials. And your questioning me for this?? I wish you well, I really do, just wish you would stop with the smoke and mirrors trick.

View attachment

Please just don't stop posting Mr.Spool....what you give to people who APPRECIATE it matters... Thanks Mike
What's sucks is it could have been a good thread.what I was showing was how a 49 turbo with a small shot 35 on a 10.5 afr at 3832lbs can easily run low 11s at 23psi on pump gas alky and radials.

You dig up one thread proving this and I will eat crow, apologize and shut my mouth.
Your in my thread and that's what you did,I listed the combo and tuneup and the reasons why I ran the car that way.i had pushed the car super hard to run 10s on a different tuneup before and after this particular thread,it has NOTHING to do with these passes.i was showing how even at a higher weight and 23psi 10.5afr a 49 with a small 35 shot could run 11.3 on radials.i thought you and others would enjoy the rd and you brought other tuneups and weight into this thread and inmo attempting to create distrust in the thread.

Your in my thread and that's what you did,I listed the combo and tuneup and the reasons why I ran the car that way.i had pushed the car super hard to run 10s on a different tuneup before and after this particular thread,it has NOTHING to do with these passes.i was showing how even at a higher weight and 23psi 10.5afr a 49 with a small 35 shot could run 11.3 on radials.i thought you and others would enjoy the rd and you brought other tuneups and weight into this thread and inmo attempting to create distrust in the thread.
That's not hating, I didn't even dig it up out the grave. Someone dug it up and I asked for clarification because you have holes all throughout this journey with the TA49 that "you" posted in tons of threads. Everytime you mentioned this in the past it was always the same mods, same et same car far past the time you ran it. You dug up the 2010 thread all by yourself. And years later you are still referencing your best sixty foot in 2008 on your TA49 and referencing your best sixty foot in 2010 with your new RPE combo at 1.52. What's the secret on a stockish combo you have moved on from years later that you have no problems talking about? Why not mention the 10.60@125mph with a 1.42 sixty foot then?

View attachment

This is the thread

And in 2014 in a thread called how far with a TA49, why 6 years after that combo was done are you still referencing the 11.1 combo when you said you have done better? If things don't line up why am I a hater or whatever you call it when I question irregularities? Is that on me?

That's not hating, I didn't even dig it up out the grave. Someone dug it up and I asked for clarification because you have holes all throughout this journey with the TA49 that "you" posted in tons of threads. Everytime you mentioned this in the past it was always the same mods, same et same car far past the time you ran it. You dug up the 2010 thread all by yourself. And years later you are still referencing your best sixty foot in 2008 on your TA49 and referencing your best sixty foot in 2010 with your new RPE combo at 1.52. What's the secret on a stockish combo you have moved on from years later that you have no problems talking about? Why not mention the 10.60@125mph with a 1.42 sixty foot then?

View attachment 365433

This is the thread

And in 2014 in a thread called how far with a TA49, why 6 years after that combo was done are you still referencing the 11.1 combo when you said you have done better? If things don't line up why am I a hater or whatever you call it when I question irregularities? Is that on me?

Different fuels ,car/cars were at different weights,different tunes,different ex housings,different gears,different driving techniques.you yourself have stated how guys run certain times and never give weight,I have given alot of data regarding the weights I have run during those tuneups with a particular combo.i keep explaining the same things and you and your research boy toy still dont get it and dont understand why there are these holes in the timeline,not one good teck question out of any of you just insults.

View attachment 365433

This is the thread

[URL

why 6 years after that combo was done are you still referencing the 11.1 combo when you said you have done better?
There are several reasons for this some of this I have said in this thread.your not going to connect these mysteries for several reasons and it's none of yours or anyones business.i posted what I felt went inline with certain threads,info I could give away without certain comprises.sorry you dont understand that I keep saying the same thing.and again you keep cutting and pasting threads that dont pertain to this thread and tuneup and even combo and even the car your referencing.thats how far off you are.

If things don't line up why am I a hater or whatever you call it when I question irregularities? Is that on me?
They are not supposed to lineup.yes your not the mr spool police.this isn't the thread for how many cars,different combos, why didnt you tell us how fast you were really going with the car/cars on 4 different fuels, different tires, suspension setups, converters,chips thread.

They are not supposed to lineup.yes your not the mr spool police.this isn't the thread for how many cars,different combos, why didnt you tell us how fast you were really going with the car/cars on 4 different fuels, different tires, suspension setups, converters,chips thread.
I do.... Everytime I post a time, it's followed with a video, fuel used, tire I ran and boost. And I answer everyone's questions about it.

I do.... Everytime I post a time, it's followed with a video, fuel used, tire I ran and boost. And I answer everyone's questions about it.
Good for you,I did the same in this thread minus the video which I have which is not getting posted, and a bunch of other guys that were there that want to jump right in this thread.agin you dont answer any of my questions and unless you want to ask a real question about the car and tuneup that was actually ran in this thread,I will not answer any more of yours.your cutting and pasting of connect the dots is over.

, Everybody asks questions in this section. I asked for clarity and it just got messier as you said more.
You didnt ask any real questions stop hiding behind that,you and your mr spool haters tried to cut and paste your way to painting me a liar,you called me a liar.im no liar.i am respectful of others and what they do with there cars in their world.

Good for you,I did the same in this thread minus the video which I have which is not getting posted, and a bunch of other guys that were there that want to jump right in this thread.agin you dont answer any of my questions and unless you want to ask a real question about the car and tuneup that was actually ran in this thread,I will not answer any more of yours.your cutting and pasting of connect the dots is over.
I don't know what questions you have asked me that I didn't answer, if you did, that's on me. I won't post in anything you start and won't conflict with you in any post anyone else has moving forward. If you want to shoot me a pm and ask me anything I have not answered that I'm not aware of, feel free, I'm a open book.

I won't post in anything you start and won't conflict with you in any post anyone else has moving forward
It's open forum,post what you want I'm big on people's freedom,but I would request you dont come here and call me a liar,discard/disrespect what I'm willing to tell and not tell.opinions are one thing attacks are another.

It's open forum,post what you want I'm big on people's freedom,but I would request you dont come here and call me a liar,discard/disrespect what I'm willing to tell and not tell.opinions are one thing attacks are another.
Done. And return that same courtesy when I respond to someones elses post with my opinion. I don't like it when you highlight my post, make 6 posts out of it responding to every sentence individually with a remark and a emoji like I have no clue of what I'm talking about. I have a lot of knowledge where these cars are concerned and I don't need anyone's approval to verbalize it. That tactic feels like a public humiliation.