20 Bolt RJC Oil Pan-New

blackshoebox

Staff member
The pan is set up for an external oiling set up on a stock block (TSM set-up). Has custom pick up and baffling in pan. I junked the project and have had this pan just sitting around.

Looking for 450.00+shipping, OBO. Have 550 into it.

Pictures available upon request.

PM, email, or post.

-Alex

Pictures in last post of this thread by me.

so its for a dry-sump? What makes this pan different than RJCs 250$ regular pan? Not being a dick, just honestly asking.

so its for a dry-sump? What makes this pan different than RJCs 250$ regular pan? Not being a dick, just honestly asking.

Yup, set-up for a dry sump/external oiling style set-up. The pan was going on my max-effort stroker I was building for a hybrid car a couple years ago. The builder that was setting up the motor for me has build some of the fastest 109's in the country and it was his recommendation to go this way for long term life of the motor. The pan is one of RJC's, then sent out and modified with an external pick up and baffling for that in the pan. Can provide pictures if you are interested.

How about posting pics? Might help you sell your item. People read RJC pan and see $425 and hit the back button. Post photos if it's a "one off" item.

See attached zip file for images of pan. Can not upload images directly, they are in bitmap format.

Attachments

• Attachments_2012_07_6.zip
    114.7 KB · Views: 49
pan1.jpg
pan2.jpg
See attached zip file for images of pan. Can not upload images directly, they are in bitmap format.

Here you go..

Still have this pan, looking for a reasonable offer for a quick sale. Perfect for your TSM project.