You can type here any text you want

2002 Thunderbird, blue with white hardtop...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I'm thinking of selling my CANADIAN, 2002 Thunderbird blue with a "Performance white" hardtop. The only reason why I'm posting it here is that I'd like to buy another car and I don't have enough room, so I don't really "have" to sell it. So please, no "lowballers"...
The car currently has 50,000 kilometers (approx 30-33,000, something miles), is in great condition, always well maintained and cared for, never hit, still has it's original paint and comes with all the original documentation (framed window sticker, press release kit, diecast model, wall poster, "Thunderbird" bookends, etc...
A lot of upgrades were done to the car over the years. Here's a list:
-Wood dash kit
-QAA stainless steel door sill plates
-QAA stainless steel hardtop protection strips
-Chrome top of door mouldings
-Chrome grille surround moulding
-"Thunderbird" logo floor mats (brand new, still in box)
-"Thunderbird" logo trunk mat
-Custom upholstered two-tone (black & teal)genuine leather top boot and headrests and console arm rest (teal)
-Custom "Thunderbird" embroidered rear shelf mat (behind seat backs)
-Custom embroidered hardtop shelf mat (shelf inside hardtop)
-Ford Chrome hood scoop
-Kustomotive 2000 custom rear fender skirts
-Dual flared "LXP" stainless steel exhaust tips
-TBN grille badge
-Custom two tone hand-painted pinstriping
-Tinted windows
-Chrome alloy wheels
-Front bumper-mounted supplemental driving lights
-Ford car cover

The car gets "thumbs up" wherever I go and participated in several car shows in Canada and US...

I'd like to get $30,000 "negotiable" but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Pictures are available...

Thank you,

Claude. :)

P.S: I'd be interested in a trade for a 1971-'72 Chevelle...

Post some some pics ,I have seen this car it is a beauty...care to exchange for my GN ???

Post some some pics ,I have seen this car it is a beauty...care to exchange for my GN ???
My friend Bob, I prefer selling it. Be assured that it's not because I don't like your GN...I already have mine and also, I'd like to buy a '71 or '72 "big block" Chevelle...:biggrin:
Call me if you're interested in the T-Bird and I'll do my best to give you a good deal on it. :wink:

Thanks,

Claude. :wink:

P.S: I'll have to e-mail you some pics...For some obscure reason, I cannot post pictures in the "Cars for sale" section...:confused: :confused:

Back