2005 NFL Draft

i was at Mark Claytons house when they called and told him he got picked by the ravens, it is pretty crazy what he has to deal with, lots of phone calls, interviews all kinds of stuff, he was busy the whole time i was there.

it is pretty crazy what he has to deal with,

Congrats!

I have no idea how well you know him but at first glance, not a bad problem to have but he better get used to it REAL quick!:D

Roody White is a Falcon!
Along with Peerless Price and last years #1 pick Jenkins, I think that Vick will have plenty of targets!
Oh, I almost forgot about our pro bowl tight end Crumpler!!:D

Good point but "their team" lasts about as long as the next trade if that's what you mean. College or Pro

Originally posted by Army MP
It looks like the Jacksonville Jaguars are your new fav. team!:D

Go Jags!!! I've lost interest in my Cowboys so this gives me a good reason to root otherwise. Just wish he'd have gone to an NFC team...oh well, he'll do us HOG fans proud!!!

Originally posted by Army MP
Roody White is a Falcon!
Along with Peerless Price and last years #1 pick Jenkins, I think that Vick will have plenty of targets!
Oh, I almost forgot about our pro bowl tight end Crumpler!!:D

Vick= most overated player in the NFL. Although he is #1 in STD passing.;)

Although there is a supplemental draft...but I'm not sure how it's organized or how you are eligible for it.

No one else watch football or follow "their" team here?

I never watched NFL football but now I'll be pulling for Miami, Tampa Bay and the Redskins.

Thanks to the buddy system my boys at Auburn were left out of the championship. It says something to have the whole backfield drafted in the 1st round. I just feel for them since they worked so hard for that ring and got the shaft instead.