KevinB

Who is racing?

1.) Toni C
2.) Phil M?
3.) Scott C?
4.) Walt J?
5.) Tim L?
6.) Kevin B?

I'm questionable at this point. It all depends if it runs good this weekend at the local track.

I'll be there Fri./ Sat. I've got something new to try out , thanks Steve. Plus I've fixed my voltage problem so I can turn it up some.
Kevin you still having problems with the module/coilpack?

I think it's a v-spring issue. I'm taking a brake right now from replacing them.

How about my rigged up tool I came up with:)
10327_1168265845123_1182248831_30536269_951659_n.jpg

Looks like it works as well as your high boost spring does. I'll bet you found it in the same tool box too.:biggrin:

Looks like it works as well as your high boost spring does. I'll bet you found it in the same tool box too.:biggrin:

You make it sound so cheap Phil. It is called the KFB1000 it's not just a spring.:D Most dependable boost controller on the market.

You guys are making fun of my stuff:eek::D:biggrin:

Kevin, I think you are taking it the wrong way. No one has ever lost a race because of using your style of boost contoler, that says alot.

See ya soon, Kip

You make it sound so cheap Phil. It is called the KFB1000 it's not just a spring.:D Most dependable boost controller on the market.

Dependable to 9.70's :D :biggrin:

You guys are making fun of my stuff:eek::D:biggrin:

KFB, That is probably alot better than the tools you can purchase to do springs on the car!!!

Hope you get it sorted out!

Kevin, I think you are taking it the wrong way. No one has ever lost a race because of using your style of boost contoler, that says alot.

See ya soon, Kip

It would be nice to have more than the 2 boost settings though. The good thing is that I can program it myself:p

Dependable to 9.70's :D :biggrin:
Dependable enough to take out faster cars sometimes:)

KFB, That is probably alot better than the tools you can purchase to do springs on the car!!!

Hope you get it sorted out!
Thanks. We are on a tight budget these days around here. My tool set me out $2.50 (needed a 7/16" piece of all thread.) the rest was laying around the garage;)