You can type here any text you want

200r4 for buick, dana axels for chevy 4x4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboGN86

Ok guys I have a 200r4 outta my 87 we4 that when I bought the car was told had been "BUILT" and I took it out cause it shifted terribly had when put into gear. Idk at this point how much shipping is but will find out tomorrow. Looking for 200.00 obo

Also I have a dana 44 front and dana 60 rear that came out of an s10 trying to get 1000 for the pair. pics upon request if no one wants them in not diggin it outta storage for nothin lol

Pm me or post any questions, thanks, jeremy

yes, i forgot to get the shipping prices as i think the place was closed by the time i got out and about.

idk what BRF means. i was told it was built by the previous owner, and i did not like how hard it shifted. that is all i kno about it. i has been out of my car for about a month now sitting in a corner

idk what BRF means. i was told it was built by the previous owner, and i did not like how hard it shifted. that is all i kno about it. i has been out of my car for about a month now sitting in a corner

BRF is the code on a plate on the side of the transmission. You should be able to find it, on the passengers side if I remember correctly. There is BRF, BQ, CZ, etc.

that it?

Attachments

• partsx 113.jpg
    partsx 113.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 114
better?

Attachments

• asdfgh 092.jpg
    asdfgh 092.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 74
  • asdfgh 093.jpg
    asdfgh 093.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 71
  • asdfgh 094.jpg
    asdfgh 094.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 76
  • asdfgh 095.jpg
    asdfgh 095.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 80
That's the tag, but it should look like this: Can you lightly brush the paint off, or is the lettering completely gone? (pic taken from Scott Atk's thread)

Attachments

• BRF TAG.jpg
    BRF TAG.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 74
i got curious today and peeled the paint off and after 30 mins of rubbing and brushing. i discovered nothing... except that was some dam good paint they were using.

LMK if your still interested.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Back