2012 Buick Girl Calendars Now on Sale!!! :)

LOL You do realize what you just said, don't you Shane?:rolleyes: The other ironic thing is this is now a "sticky".:biggrin:
Oh the shame.:eek: LOL

Just when I think there's nothing else you can say that will make me go "wow, Charlie"...you do it again. lol Wow. Got another week or so and I can ship these babies out...and post up another teaser pic :D Trying to support this event in style...let's be honest...lol

Just when I think there's nothing else you can say that will make me go "wow, Charlie"...you do it again. lol Wow. Got another week or so and I can ship these babies out...and post up another teaser pic :D Trying to support this event in style...let's be honest...lol

Hey now...I was just pointing out the obvious here. (Why don't we have an innocent smiley.:biggrin:) LOL

Payment sent for two again this year, last years was the reason I enjoyed going to the office in the morning.

Every month I got flip her over and push the pin in again;)

In time for xmas? some calendars might ship monday? i hope soo the guys @ work love these!!!!! :)

That would be great, but if they don't make it by Christmas it's fine, they will be appreciated either way, thanks for putting it out again !
Merry Christmas !

Yep, I have them in hand and am getting ready to send the first batch out in the mail. :) Will be posting up another thread soon.