2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Its not a STREET car without wipers want pass inspection lol, Sorry JD you"ll be disqualified .

RainX..........................;);););)

we dont have inspection in Fla.

we're SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say JD, but RainX only works in the rain, not a fine mist/fog we get in FL in the early morning hours ;) I need new wiper blades for my street car.

IMG_3520.JPG

Ok It's a street car, I've seen you drive it to the track and back and over to the house and car shows ;)

I’m interested in running TAI this year. Can someone point me to the right place in regards to the rules so I can ensure my car is legal?

I think I found them:
I1. 109 block or equivalant such as production 4.1 (no stage / aluminum blocks)
2. Any 3 bolt turbo
3. Weight with driver 3450 (iron heads), 3550 (Aluminum heads)
4. Non inter-cooled cars are allowed the use of Ethanol blended fuels (No Racegas)
5. Must fill up with 10 gallons of 93 octane pump gas on race day before eliminations (Ethanol cars excluded)

Any other rules / expectations to be aware of?

I think I found them:
I1. 109 block or equivalant such as production 4.1 (no stage / aluminum blocks)
2. Any 3 bolt turbo
3. Weight with driver 3450 (iron heads), 3550 (Aluminum heads)
4. Non inter-cooled cars are allowed the use of Ethanol blended fuels (No Racegas)
5. Must fill up with 10 gallons of 93 octane pump gas on race day before eliminations (Ethanol cars excluded)

Any other rules / expectations to be aware of?
That's pretty much all of the rules. ..
Not accepting any cars from Englewood Florida. ...:)

Bryan

That's pretty much all of the rules. ..
Not accepting any cars from Englewood Florida. ...:)

Bryan

Excellent. I'm a northerner so we should be all good:D

See ya all soon, the Nats are right around the corner!!

Cool.
I broke my car Sunday, but somehow I will be there

That is never good. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

How is the race program set up for TAI? Qualify on Friday? Or do we draw for how the field is set up? Never ran heads up classes at BG. J

That is never good. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

How is the race program set up for TAI? Qualify on Friday? Or do we draw for how the field is set up? Never ran heads up classes at BG. J
Yes , qualifying on Friday, finals Saturday

YOU DID WHAT ???
Rear end or tranny. ...been out of town for work all week. .need to figure out the problem and get her done. Got a bad whine in 1st and 2nd gear after a 50 mph hit , sounds like it's coming from the rear end but I have an aluminum driveshaft and the noise could be resonating from the tranny ...
One way or another, I will be there !!!

Bryan

Rear end or tranny. ...been out of town for work all week. .need to figure out the problem and get her done. Got a bad whine in 1st and 2nd gear after a 50 mph hit , sounds like it's coming from the rear end but I have an aluminum driveshaft and the noise could be resonating from the tranny ...
One way or another, I will be there !!!

Bryan
It's all JD's fault....haha

Hahaha. ..
Patricks fault !!!
He's the tuna .....lol
It's running great ! Need some seat time with launching but it is running really good
Get all the gremlins out now....I got some minor stuff goin on myself, but I too shall be there...
Picked up a 09 silverado with a 4.9 motor and I'm counting on it to tow ok...My 2000 Sierra had a 5.3, but less HP than the 09 4.9....
Hope I can climb them hills !!!! If not, I'm blamin JD.

Hahaha, I bought a 2006 Sierra 2500HD SLT 4x4 Duramax crew cab out of Florida to tow my car in July...I towed the car to NC a couple of weeks ago through the mountains no problem.

JD is a good choice to put the blame...

See you soon Fred !!
Rematch ready ...
:)

Bryan

You guys and your diesels. I just got a GMC 1500 crew 4x4 6.2L (420hp/460tq) with the 8 speed auto, pulls like a champ and should run a 14.1 @100 in the quarter...