You can type here any text you want

2017 Buick Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The new GN is on my radar, but only as a two door coupe. I would take the ATS-V Sedan, CTS-V Sedan or a CTS-V Sport Wagon as a 4 door. But the wagon would win that battle, just to be different.

The new GN is on my radar, but only as a two door coupe.
I agree!… (y)

and

I would take the ATS-V Sedan, CTS-V Sedan or a CTS-V Sport Wagon as a 4 door. But the wagon would win that battle, just to be different.
This time I don't agree, sorry…(n) especially the wagon…uuugh!…It's the one I'd want the least…C'mon…A Cadillac wagon…:yuck:

Claude.[/QUOTE]

We just tuned a 2.0 Turbo in the ATS and got 50HP to the tire with nothing else done. On the twin car some billet compressor wheels and a tune should add 100+HP, there is still more on the table with exhaust and things too. We will get one when they come out

We just tuned a 2.0 Turbo in the ATS and got 50HP to the tire with nothing else done. On the twin car some billet compressor wheels and a tune should add 100+HP, there is still more on the table with exhaust and things too. We will get one when they come out

Mike , have you looked at ZZPerformance upgrades to the Ecotec 2.0 Turbo motor ? That is the same motor they had in the Cobalt SS turbo . My son had one and with just a GM stage 1 tune @ 22psi and supporting intake mods ( intake plumbing form air filter to throttle body & 3 bar map ) , that car was a screamer , first gear was useless . He bought the LNF stage 1 cams with the larger fuel pump lobe which showed 75 hp increase over stock , but he ended up selling everything before installing it because he decided to buy a house instead ( good choice ) . Check out their site if you haven't already , zzperformance.com

Last edited:
Back